• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signature Series KUDOS Thread... You know the deal

2,495 posts in this topic

Kudos to PIRATE for helping me get my first SS book. It arrived in the mail today. :grin:

dtsigned.jpg

I was surprised as how small Finch signed it, but since I bought it for the great cover art I couldn't be happier with how it turned out.

Nice book! (thumbs u

WARNING: the addiction will now take hold, and never let go. :insane:

I just wanted to thank Danny Cruz (Artist), Mike and Sean (Mr. Mylar and NYComics) for getting this book done at Baltimore this past summer and processed through CGC. Especially Mike since he did all the set up with Danny.

This was the 1st time I ever commissioned a sketch cover, and I'm real happy with it.

HULK head sketch:

DannyCruzHulkSketchFinishedCroppedDarkened-1.jpg

Wow I just saw this kudos. Thank you for your patience.

As far as this sketch is concerned, I'm glad you like it. However if you're willing to pay for grading and shipping, I'd be willing to get a new head sketch for you, as I am working with two new artists and have severed ties with Danny Cruz.

Like my grandmother used to say, "if you can't change the people you're with, change the people you're with" :)

Big thanks to jebailey (John). I recently got my Mid-Ohio books back and there's a couple in the bunch that I couldn't have gotten done without him. Thanks, John!