• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signature Series KUDOS Thread... You know the deal

2,495 posts in this topic

HUGE Thanks to Kris and Rich -

Rich added a few signatures to my book that Kris is/has been helping me with recently, and it's coming together great. Here is an awesome picture of Kane Hodder signing the book :) Thanks guys :hi:

KaneHodder.jpg

FreddyVJasonVAsh.jpg

Here is a cropped and flipped picture of how the book is looking so far :)

Signed by:

Eric Powell (Cover artist)

Kane Hodder (Jason)

Robert Englund (Freddy)

Sean Cunningham (Friday 13th Director)

I'm hoping to add more soon :wishluck:

Edited by LloydJBailey

HUGE Thanks to Kris and Rich -

Rich added a few signatures to my book that Kris is/has been helping me with recently, and it's coming together great. Here is an awesome picture of Kane Hodder signing the book :) Thanks guys :hi:

KaneHodder.jpg

FreddyVJasonVAsh.jpg

Here is a cropped and flipped picture of how the book is looking so far :)

Signed by:

Eric Powell (Cover artist)

Kane Hodder (Jason)

Robert Englund (Freddy)

Sean Cunningham (Friday 13th Director)

I'm hoping to add more soon :wishluck:

VERY COOL Lloyd!

Kudos to BillytheKidd (Bill) for taking my last-minute submission to WWPhilly this weekend.

I noticed last Sunday night that Matt Howarth would be in Artist Alley at WWPhilly. The name won't ring many bells, but he did a single issue of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles years back. I got the book to Bill, who took it to the show, got it signed on the first day and submitted for onsite SS grading.

You're awesome, Bill. Thanks! (worship)

Kudos to BillytheKidd (Bill) for taking my last-minute submission to WWPhilly this weekend.

I noticed last Sunday night that Matt Howarth would be in Artist Alley at WWPhilly. The name won't ring many bells, but he did a single issue of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles years back. I got the book to Bill, who took it to the show, got it signed on the first day and submitted for onsite SS grading.

You're awesome, Bill. Thanks! (worship)

.......It's always great to hear stories like that.....

Kudos to all those who take submissions!! (worship)

Major Kudos to the GREAT Kris Moore and Cosimo Torello for this truly special SS book. It is SPFX magazine number 6 signed by the FIVE original kids who won golden tickets from the original Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory!

"I've got a golden ticket"!

113027.jpg.fc1f937f637144c648b30e7a51892d3c.jpg

113028.jpg.f476387eb73477569ad4f2cb5807c1e2.jpg

Major Kudos to the GREAT Kris Moore and Cosimo Torello for this truly special SS book. It is SPFX magazine number 6 signed by the FIVE original kids who won golden tickets from the original Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory!

:takeit:

I probably can't afford it but I've got some everlasting gobstoppers I can offer in trade!

Great Book!

I probably can't afford it but I've got some everlasting gobstoppers I can offer in trade!

Great Book!

Sorry Harley, ever since Slugworth figured out the gobstoppers ingredients, the everlasting candy has lost it's value. You'll have to track down some golden tickets for this baby!

Great Book!

Sorry Harley, ever since Slugworth figured out the gobstoppers ingredients, the everlasting candy has lost it's value. You'll have to track down some golden tickets for this baby!

That's awesome! :roflmao: