• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Goblin run so far

10 posts in this topic

Approximately 6 months after picking up my first piece, I figured I'd show my little collection I've been putting together. I also know that by doing so will devalue my collection about 25% or so (according to KK) but what the heck, you can't take it with you smile.gif

First off a Luke Ross panel page from Spec. Spidey #255 (thanks Ares)

Gobbypanel.jpg

Secondly another panel page from Spidey Super Stories #45 by Winslow Mortimer and Mike Esposito

SpideySuperStories.jpg

Next up is a Ross Andru panel from ASM #176 (my first piece that started this little run of insanity)

Page27.jpg

Another panel from the late, great, Ross Andru from ASM #177

Page31.jpg

Next is a Douple Page Splash by Jim Craig from the Deadball issue

IM001163.jpg

Now for the covers, I'll start off with Web of Spidey #67 cover by Alex Saviuk

webofspidey66cvr.jpg

Lastly, I'll finish off with a piece that arrived on Tuesday, the cover to Pulse #4 by Mike Mayhew

Pulse4.jpg

I know, I know, I could never consider the collection complete without an example

of a Romita Sr. piece but I hope to rectify that situation later on this evening (wish me luck). Besides at a pace of a piece a month (like I've maintained so far) I should be able to have amassed a whopping 312 more pieces by the time I'm 60 smile.gif I hope you enjoy looking at them, and I am so glad that I have entered this wonderful and extremely satisfying hobby of O/A collecting

Jim

Very nice collection!!

Love the Ross Andru pages (always thought he was very underated) and that Mike Mayhew cover is just...well...it left me speechless!! cloud9.gif

Thanks for sharing. hail.gif

Nice. I admire collectors who can keep this kind of focus.