• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

calling ALL HARD CORE STAR WARS FANS! Artist Proof PADME & Holiday Salacious Cr

5 posts in this topic

I've got two busts, both VERY scarce...impossible to find. These are only really for the hard core Star Wars fans....while not comic books, it's true....I still wanted to see if any of my forum pals wanted a shot before I list these.

They aren't cheap...but I know they're sought after by the fans.

Gentle Giant A.P. (artist Proof) with COA... the PADME AMADALA bust, only 50 A.P.pieces world wide, this is #30/50 (See pics).never displayed except to take the pics.

Gentle Giant Holiday 2005 SALACIOUS CRUMB with santa hat and C3PO head in lap, only 200 pcs, and this is #1 of 200. Never displayed except to take the pics.

The Holiday 2005 piece was a special piece for Lucas Film employees, Gentle Giant and retailers. When they do pop up, they fetch upwards of $1800 to $2600.

I'm looking for $300 on the Padme and $2400 on the Crumb.

Take 'em both, I'll knock off $100 and go $2600 on the pair.

Like I said...only for the hard core star wars fans.

I've had a couple forumites inquire about my Star Wars stuff before....which is the only reason why I'd post these here first....just wanted to give you guys a shot before the Ebay.

Thanks again to all my pals, and a shout out to Bronze Bruce and Dave M!

padme1.jpg

padme2.jpg

padme3.jpg

crumb1.jpg

crumb2.jpg

crumb3.jpg