• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone got any Ultraverse Variants Holograms and such...

13 posts in this topic

I am a big fan of the Ultraverse stuff from Malibu years back and have collected quite a few of their variants and several runs.

I am looking for a couple of their Holographic covers.

I think it was Hardcase, Strangers(I have one), Prime, and I think one other one possible Mantra, Exiles or the Solution I cant remember which. I do have several of the Bravura variants too, but you never know when someone might have something I might want.

BTW Here is a great website on Ultraverse's history. Its a damn shame what happened to it.

http://www.sequart.com/articles/index.php?article=646

Which ones are you specifically looking for? I know I have them... but I don't want to have to go through hundreds to boxes looking for them.

I was lucky to come across a batch of them a couple of days ago so I've got these in hand right now:

Ultraforce #1 Holographic cover gold

Freex #1 holographic limited edition silver

Strangers #1 holographic limited edition silver

Hardcase #1 holographic limited edition (3 copies) silver

I also remember having Mantra #1, Solution #1, Prototype #1, etc. but like I said.. that's in a box somewhere.

Hope this helps thumbsup2.gif

Very interesting site.

I was only into Prime. I really enjoyed it for about 10 issues but grew pretty bored with the progression (something around 13 with the weight-lifters on the cover). I'd wouldn't mind seeing a book or two come back if they had solid creative teams on the book. Probably better if it wasn't owned by Marvel too.

Pat

Got the following that need a good home:

LPE Exiles/X-men 0

LPE Prime/Hulk 0

Exiles 1 Silver foil Ultra 5000

Ultraforce Gold holo 1

Prototype 1 silver foil Ultra 5000

Prototype 1 silver holo

Solution 0

Rune 0

Foxfire 1 gold

Bunch of Bravura, ST:DS9, Street Fighter, Mortal Combat and BattleTech Premium books. LMK if you'd like those listed. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I am first looking for the Silver Holographic Covers. I believe there are only 4 of them. They are all Silver and have a holographic look. They really arent worth a whole lot, but Id like to find the last 3.

I have most of the normal books and most Bravura variants as I was a stamp program junkie.

There are WAY more than four.

This is the list as I know it:

ULTRAVERSE - THE STRANGERS - full cover 3D hologram

ULTRAVERSE - PROTOTYPE - full cover 3D hologram

ULTRAVERSE - HARD CASE - full cover 3D hologram

ULTRAVERSE - EXILES - full cover 3D hologram

ULTRAVERSE - MANTRA - full cover 3D hologram

ULTRAVERSE - FREEX - full cover 3D hologram

ULTRAVERSE - PRIME - full cover 3D hologram

ULTRAVERSE - Ultraforce #1 - full cover 3D hologram - Gold

I listed I had most if not all of them with multiple copies of some of them... but whatever. confused-smiley-013.gif

I am first looking for the Silver Holographic Covers. I believe there are only 4 of them. They are all Silver and have a holographic look. They really arent worth a whole lot, but Id like to find the last 3.

I have most of the normal books and most Bravura variants as I was a stamp program junkie.

There are WAY more than four.

This is the list as I know it:

ULTRAVERSE - THE STRANGERS - full cover 3D hologram

ULTRAVERSE - PROTOTYPE - full cover 3D hologram

ULTRAVERSE - HARD CASE - full cover 3D hologram

ULTRAVERSE - EXILES - full cover 3D hologram

ULTRAVERSE - MANTRA - full cover 3D hologram

ULTRAVERSE - FREEX - full cover 3D hologram

ULTRAVERSE - PRIME - full cover 3D hologram

ULTRAVERSE - Ultraforce #1 - full cover 3D hologram - Gold

I listed I had most if not all of them with multiple copies of some of them... but whatever. confused-smiley-013.gif

Wow didnt know that. My memory is only of seeing 4 of them at local shows when I was in college. PM me your prices on the Silver 3D Holographics only along with appropriate grades. Bet I got dealers everywhere digging for their copies. grin.gif

I thought only the 4 first core titles had those because I have never seen or heard of the others. I have no interest in the Ultraforce one though. They were in the tank by then. If you have some other Breed ones I might be interested in those two. I have several Breed variants, but might not have them all either.

Thanx