• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM FF 11

11 posts in this topic

I am curious on opinions on this copy of FF11. How big a drop does the marvel chipping cause the grade. Clean copy no tears , looks better than scans color breaks aren't nearly as visible in person pages O/W. ff11f.JPG

ff11b.JPG Thanks.

6.5 in a heartbeat sumo.gif

The chipping actually bothers me less than the 2.5" crease to the LLBC, and the spine creasing to the FC 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

ok, I should post my 7.0. It doesn 't have the chipping problems and the spine wear isn't nearly as much.

The chipping actually bothers me less than the 2.5" crease to the LLBC, and the spine creasing to the FC 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

ok, I should post my 7.0. It doesn 't have the chipping problems and the spine wear isn't nearly as much.

Which is exactly why it got a 7.0 . . . grin.gif

Last time I checked, 6.5 was only one grade lower than 7.0.

Last time I checked, 6.5 was only one grade lower than 7.0.

Very well professor pete . . . next lesson sumo.gif27_laughing.gif