• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do you want to know what happened to Buck Rogers?

54 posts in this topic

Connie Seleca really dodged a bullet.. oh wait, she then married John Tesch...

Was Connie the original Wilma? I remember I was also in love with her in another favorite show of mine "The Greatest American Hero" cloud9.gif

Connie Seleca was married to Gil Gerard in the 80s. foreheadslap.gif

foreheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gif

Geez...how could I forget that! Guess all that binge drinking I did in college during the mid-80's is fogging up some memories! insane.gif

And boy did I have the hots for Erin Gray (Wilma)...I wonder if she has fared as badly?

She was at that same show in KC. She is still very attractive.

Dang, I must have missed that show. Was it the Planet Comic Con show?

Connie Seleca really dodged a bullet.. oh wait, she then married John Tesch...

Yeah, but at least she and John can share a cab ...... wink.gif She couldn't do that with Gil-zilla!

Oh,man........that is COLD.............funny, but cold. sign-funnypost.gif

Dang, I must have missed that show. Was it the Planet Comic Con show?

No, it was the KC Comic Con back in 2003.

I wonder how I missed that, I was still there in 2003 frown.gif

Would have been nice to meet them and get their autographs.

Until a few years ago I didnt know Erin Gray was Michael Grays' (TV's Shazam) sister.

Gil looks okay for being 63 and for not having seen him in about 20 years-since his Sidekicks tv show

Until a few years ago I didnt know Erin Gray was Michael Grays' (TV's Shazam) sister.

Gil looks okay for being 63 and for not having seen him in about 20 years-since his Sidekicks tv show

It hasn't been mentioned but he could be having health problems which might effect his weight. He has never been overweight to that extent, which could mean a problem.

It's pretty easy to start a thread bashing someone without knowing all the facts.

So the years have transformed Gil Gerard into...William Shatner? or an incredible likeness yeahok.gif

I thought it was a photo of Neal Adams personally. At least his shirt is blue!

And yes he might have an afliction, but I imagine it has alot to do with really good food over the years.

Ze-

No kidding!!!

I saw him on some A & E special a few years ago. Lives in Montana or something, very isolated, found religion.