• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: OverStreet Price Guide Cover Art

13 posts in this topic

Ive seen the one with Porky Pig as a Ranger. The one I want is the 86' one with Shazam. If it exists.

You and me both buster!!! grin.gif

By the way, his name is Captain Marvel. Shazam is the wizard!!!

Sorry, I wouldn't know. Although I would think there aren't many examples that aren't currently held in-house and thus not available to outside collectors. Certainly the covers of recent editions are usually framed and on display in Diamond International Galleries, you can visit them there. smile.gif

Sorry, I wouldn't know. Although I would think there aren't many examples that aren't currently held in-house and thus not available to outside collectors. Certainly the covers of recent editions are usually framed and on display in Diamond International Galleries, you can visit them there. smile.gif

Arent they usually returned to artists?

You mean they arent going to be part of the museum? confused-smiley-013.gif