• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fox Comics Appreciation Thread!
20 20

7,176 posts in this topic

I am particularly fond of science #7, but have never seen 8 to know where they could take 9 to...

...as if I have!

I don't know how slavishly Next Issue follows the last published issue. Fantastic Comics seemed to take some liberties. If a feature appeared earlier but not in #8, would they ignore it? Anyone know? The "rules" are probably looser than that.

Jack

none the less , I am looking forward to it!

Not wanting to start any rumors, "I wonder whether Next Issue Project is considering Science Comics 9." I have no idea whether this will happen, but it would be fun. Since their first issue was a Fox title, another Fox title might be low priority.

Jack

I am particularly fond of science #7, but have never seen 8 to know where they could take 9 to...

thanks JB, I have never seen an 8...would love to "thumb" through it (thumbs u

here are a couple of recent ebay wins....great books!

febbooks3.jpg

Glad you got them both, rick :applause:

And yes, I do see the Larson AMF 1/1 peeking around the corner :cloud9:

great eye STEVE...didn't want to "muddle" up the Fox thread with a little ole Centaur lol

here are a couple of recent ebay wins....great books!

febbooks3.jpg

Glad you got them both, rick :applause:

And yes, I do see the Larson AMF 1/1 peeking around the corner :cloud9:

great eye STEVE...didn't want to "muddle" up the Fox thread with a little ole Centaur lol

Feng shui comes to the boards?

:baiting:

Cosmic Aeroplance copy

JB, if you have the Larson double on this book, I'm flying across country and will personally ...

(great cover, really wish I had a copy)

STEVE

nope have the Larson of Science 2, 3 and 5...

Still wading through the highly interesting threads after being away from the boards a few years. I'm not sure but I think I know who has the Larson copy of Science #4. Me. :hi:

Cosmic Aeroplance copy

JB, if you have the Larson double on this book, I'm flying across country and will personally ...

STEVE

Still wading through the highly interesting threads after being away from the boards a few years. I'm not sure but I think I know who has the Larson copy of Science #4. Me. :hi:

Welcome back! :hi:

We'd love to see a scan of your Larson. :wishluck:

Cosmic Aeroplance copy

STEVE

:takeit:

By all means Ghoulaid, lets see that Larson!! I can't IMAGINE how nice a book that must be. One of the all time great covers, and an all time great pedigree!!

:popcorn:

By all means Ghoulaid, lets see that Larson!! I can't IMAGINE how nice a book that must be. One of the all time great covers, and an all time great pedigree!!

:popcorn:

:takeit:

:o (cue sound effect of man fainting and falling to the floor)