• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fox Comics Appreciation Thread!
20 20

7,238 posts in this topic

thanks to my geeks, I have really started to appreciate these (and the only reason I have them, is because parker is a stronger man of resolve than me, and wouldn't have paid the price I did , to procure):

wwld.jpg

WONDERful!!! :applause:

SCIENCE fever has bitten this thread ... I posted these not too long ago, but I just love this mini-run... such great covers.Not as nice as some of the copies on this thread, but still happy to own them.SCIENCE1to4POST.jpg

That's a gorgeous little run of Science!

Sorry for the delay in getting back here. I've been wrestling with my scanner which has a mind of its own. Let's see if I can remember how to post pictures. No luck yet. Crossing my fingers the 14th time is the charm.

science6a.jpg

Edited by ghoulaid

Everything's fine now, including your sweet scan! :applause:

Beautiful Science #6!

That was one of my first Fox books, and was one that really got me hooked. I love the cover, and some of the interior stories are just insane. I've got the #3-6 run; still hoping :wishluck: to pick up the other four issues eventually.

Man, thats a nice one too. Great books, Man!!!

Yep yep! Keep 'em coming... (thumbs u

The Science #5 is a cool one too. Nobody did those acid-blue + red + gold color schemes quite like Fox! :applause:

That is a nice looking Pocket #2. I find it highly interesting that both books have the 'FD2' code. Maybe they both belonged to the same original owner or something. They could be lost siblings waiting to be reunited after 60 plus years. hm

I suppose it's a distributor code but it is a nice coincidence.

Wow, some great artwork in this thread!

A couple of books from a collection I picked up. I'm thinking of keeping them.

MysteryMenComics3gvg.jpg

WonderworldComics3good.jpg