• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fox Comics Appreciation Thread!
20 20

7,176 posts in this topic

Here's the Church copy of a seldom seen issue:

greenmask8.jpg

Whoa! That one is seldom seen. Glad to see it, and you my friend.

:)

...and also this great cover to #9.......

Awesome book Jon :applause:

Even more awesome though in 800x600 pixels :baiting:

Here's the Church copy of a seldom seen issue:

greenmask8.jpg

Is he back? :wishluck:

Sweet book!!! :applause:

Fresh off ebay this has the 64 pages of Wonderworld 12 within. Not a bid deal, but shows again how comics were used to advertise. A 'topper' to my pre-War Fox books. Jon

Saw that one but wasn't sure how much I felt it was worth......cant say wether it finished strong or not but there can't be a lot of them around in that condition or any condition for that matter....just wish it had an original cover on the content and then the outer wrap hm

Fresh off ebay this has the 64 pages of Wonderworld 12 within. Not a bid deal, but shows again how comics were used to advertise. A 'topper' to my pre-War Fox books. Jon

Saw that one but wasn't sure how much I felt it was worth......cant say wether it finished strong or not but there can't be a lot of them around in that condition or any condition for that matter....just wish it had an original cover on the content and then the outer wrap hm

I agree. But the decision was easy for $300, when I have a complete set of pre-war Fox books. Now it is 'more complete". jon

I'm guessing these sort of comics were stripped books that were illegally reused for giveaway content by local retailers and movie theaters?