• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fox Comics Appreciation Thread!
20 20

7,176 posts in this topic

Six actually: Larson Mystery Men 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 10. And I know where the 3 is, too ( devil.gif). The Larson copies of Mystery Men 8 and 9 would be a nice find, but I'm not holding my breath.

Believe it or not, I used to own both Church and then later Allentowns also, so this is my third go-round with Mystery Men.

STEVE

Good god man..3 pedigree Mystery Men runs..You sir are the grand wizard of greedy SOB's in my book.It also explains why books of this caliber are so hard to get.I would love to have just ONE pedigree Mystery Men.

i'll listen to a generous offer. VERY generous.

Believe it or not, I used to own both Church and then later Allentowns also, so this is my third go-round with Mystery Men.

STEVE

Good god man..3 pedigree Mystery Men runs..You sir are the grand wizard of greedy SOB's in my book.It also explains why books of this caliber are so hard to get.I would love to have just ONE pedigree Mystery Men.

I am honored by the "grand wizard" nomination XL, but the Official Manual of Regulations for Greedy SOB's specifically states (Chapter 2, section 13, subparagraph B1) that in order to qualify for membership an individual must own multiple copies of the same book at the same time....so that unfortunately leaves me out.

I will however continue on as Hall Monitor in the Greedy SOB thread until I can earn a real promotion.

STEVE

steve, stop trying to lawyer your way out of it--you are a greedy sob. you're quoting an old copy of the manual. the new one actually pictures you next to the designation!

steve, stop trying to lawyer your way out of it--you are a greedy sob. you're quoting an old copy of the manual. the new one actually pictures you next to the designation!

Arrrgh, thought I had pullled a Honus Wagner and had all of those recalled.

I plead no contest, your honor.

I'm feeling generous - what pedigree Mystery Men do you have?

STEVE

STEVE

I am honored by the "grand wizard" nomination XL, but the Official Manual of Regulations for Greedy SOB's specifically states (Chapter 2, section 13, subparagraph B1) that in order to qualify for membership an individual must own multiple copies of the same book at the same time....so that unfortunately leaves me out.

I will however continue on as Hall Monitor in the Greedy SOB thread until I can earn a real promotion.

STEVE

sign-funnypost.gif

STEVE

steve, it's the allentown m.men 11. not really for sale, was just giving a little goose to xavier logan.

STEVE

steve, it's the allentown m.men 11. not really for sale, was just giving a little goose to xavier logan.

Don't be so firm.I am currently in possession of a sealed case of Rock Happening.

STEVE

Don't be so firm.I am currently in possession of a sealed case of Rock Happening.

Don't tell Mallette! He would have a coronary!

STEVE

Naw, That'll only happen when the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle market bottoms out foreheadslap.gif

STEVE

Naw, That'll only happen when the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle market bottoms out foreheadslap.gif

27_laughing.gif

Sounds as though you are acquainted with Mr. Mallette?

Very nice Rick! I'd love to find a copy of Fantastic #1 in my price range; unfortunately, most of the low grade copies seem to be priced pretty high. The hunt continues...