• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fox Comics Appreciation Thread!
20 20

7,165 posts in this topic

45 minutes ago, GreatCaesarsGhost said:
48 minutes ago, october said:

:hi:

Had to replace my 5.5 that I recently traded away after a decade of happiness in my collection. I felt weird without a copy.

I loved this book. Glad it’s going to a good home

With all of the current love and subsequent demand for Science 2, it almost makes me wonder if it's moved ahead of Science 1 in terms of valuation?  hm

1 hour ago, lou_fine said:

With all of the current love and subsequent demand for Science 2, it almost makes me wonder if it's moved ahead of Science 1 in terms of valuation?  hm

Science 2 has been in demand since the 1980s.  Always considered a classic.  1 holds more sway in OSPG, but nowhere else.  

14 minutes ago, buttock said:
2 hours ago, lou_fine said:

Science 2 has been in demand since the 1980s.  Always considered a classic.  1 holds more sway in OSPG, but nowhere else.  

Well, I guess that's like how Cap 2 holds sway over Cap 3 in the OSPG  :facepalm:, but absolutely nowhere else that I am aware of.