• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fox Comics Appreciation Thread!
20 20

7,176 posts in this topic

i KNEW keeping copies of those pictures would pay off eventually. were gator's, now mine. thanks buddy.

and I want the negatives too! (thumbs u

Here ya go.

Jack

neat

jack, do that to my cap 34; the result could cause seizures.

I can make a "movie" to flip between them but don't have the tools to make an animation that flips back and forth. Where's someone with better graphics tools? Flee?

Jack

59945-cap34.jpg

59946-cap34i.jpg

Jack

i KNEW keeping copies of those pictures would pay off eventually. were gator's, now mine. thanks buddy.

and I want the negatives too! (thumbs u

Here ya go.

Jack

neat

jack, do that to my cap 34; the result could cause seizures.

I can make a "movie" to flip between them but don't have the tools to make an animation that flips back and forth. Where's someone with better graphics tools? Flee?

Jack

59945-cap34.jpg

59946-cap34i.jpg

Jack

Jack, that's about the craziest looking thing i've seen in some time--i THOUGHT the original was weird.

Somehow the cover got detached on this gem after it left my hands. What should have been a 4.5/5.0 is now a lowly 3.5. Oh well...nice PQ on her. I'll probably bring this to Chicago and see how she does....

WonderworldComics3CGC3_5.jpg

Somehow the cover got detached on this gem after it left my hands. What should have been a 4.5/5.0 is now a lowly 3.5. Oh well...nice PQ on her. I'll probably bring this to Chicago and see how she does....

you did good... better than me lol

i'll bring a couple 9.8 major inapaks to c'town and work a trade with you. VERY pretty Roy; gotta love wonderworld 1.

i'll bring a couple 9.8 major inapaks to c'town and work a trade with you. VERY pretty Roy; gotta love wonderworld 1.

:gossip: issue #3

:gossip: issue #3 (1)

the first two are Wonders gator; work with me here, i'm trying hard to come across as knowledgeable.

the first two are Wonders gator; work with me here.

hey

my university of florida education tells me "3" is a "three", not a "one" (shrug)

lol

Jon, be aware my firm changed it's physical address a few weeks ago; wouldn't want this one to get caught in a "forwarding" hell.

:signfunny: