• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fox Comics Appreciation Thread!
20 20

7,176 posts in this topic

, you keep showing me this stuff I'll NEVER finish the Mini-Runs I'm working on!!!! :pullhair:

I love all of those FOX books, fantastic Lou Fine covers!!!!

I'll have to pick up a couple of Fox books soon since I don't own any currently!!! Thanks for posting!! Although my bank account hates you!!!

, you keep showing me this stuff I'll NEVER finish the Mini-Runs I'm working on!!!! :pullhair:

I love all of those FOX books, fantastic Lou Fine covers!!!!

I'll have to pick up a couple of Fox books soon since I don't own any currently!!! Thanks for posting!! Although my bank account hates you!!!

isn't that one of the best things about this board!...

we get exposed to books that we might otherwise not... sometimes, a certain genre catches our eye and we run with it...other times, we can just sit back and appreciate!

i KNEW keeping copies of those pictures would pay off eventually. were gator's, now mine. thanks buddy.

ww5-1.jpg

ww8-1.jpg

and I want the negatives too! (thumbs u

That's a wonderful set of Fox books! You've certainly mastered the science of collecting them in large quantities. :applause:

i KNEW keeping copies of those pictures would pay off eventually. were gator's, now mine. thanks buddy.

ww8-1.jpg

Here ya go.

Jack

59937-ww8-1.jpg

That's a wonderful set of Fox books! You've certainly mastered the science of collecting them in large quantities. :applause:

took me a year jus to obtain these....I was keeping them "quiet" , but no sooner do I post them, then that "tigers" pounce lol

ww8-1.jpg

Here ya go.

Jack

59937-ww8-1.jpg

neat

ww8-1.jpg

Here ya go.

Jack

59937-ww8-1.jpg

neat

jack, do that to my cap 34; the result could cause seizures.

cap34.jpg