• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show me something I've never seen!

203 posts in this topic

OK, I'm sure at least half of you have seen this before, but I know that plenty are still unaware. Really funny book, and I know that at least a large handful of you guys would find this comic helpful, if not necessary for success with the opposite sex.

1272773-G1.jpg

1272773-G1.jpg.6b6633d4600faaf8ca0055c72745f826.jpg

893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif I had #3! I would have killed for a #1. That was the comic that made me realize you could spell F--K so many ways phonetically foreheadslap.gif If you ever get an extra #1, I'm all over it. It was the synthesis of my 2 childhood loves cloud9.gif There's probably not a NM in existence.

There are two copies of #3 and one copy of #2 on eBay right now. gossip.gif

With any luck, I just bought 1-9 from 3 sources foreheadslap.gif

Google is your friend. Have you ever read Gnatrat? It's even better than Ralph Snart.

Gnatrat. Such a funny book laugh.gif

1272752-gnatrat.JPG

Man, I must have read that 20 times. It was funny every time.

"dundabud" 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Did you ever read Darerat? I never found a copy.

Man, I must have read that 20 times. It was funny every time.

"dundabud" 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Did you ever read Darerat? I never found a copy.

Never saw or read that one, will keep an eye out! As you can tell I read that Gnatrat a 'few' times.

EDIT: I found a copy for sale, check PM.

OK, it was hard to come up with just two books that are kind of odd and somewhat unfamiliar to many, but here is one more for ya'. This is a copy of Art Attack published by High Impact with a cover by Armando Huerta, and believe me, this is a tame cover... well, at least the front part of the wraparound cover is tame. devil.gif

1272784-Artattack.jpg

blush.gif

1272784-Artattack.jpg.8df1f1121d1d58066ec4365a35337d90.jpg

Holy Ghost Zapped Comix # 1

1272774-holyghostzappedcomics1%29.jpg

Not quite full size this book is about an inch shy of being as tall as a regular comic.

Is that an Overground? confused-smiley-013.gif That reminds me of another book I need to dig out for this. What's the interior like?

Here's a super rare 1959 roll-it-up-and-whip-the-dog Shoe Store Variant FLASH #106. I picked it up off eBay for $10.50. cloud9.gif

ShoeFlash106.jpg

ShoeFlash106FRT.jpg

I had a Superman and Fox & the Crow like that! I ended up selling them, but I showed them to Gary Carter and he liked them so much he ran a story on them in CBM! Mine were from a gas station, and one had a thick card-stock cover while the other was glossy. Weird.

Seems to me this book fits the criteria to be in the OSPG...it's a 32 page Jello giveaway that measures 5" x 6 1/2" and includes artwork on every other page...I believe this item is fairly rare...

jackfront.jpgjackback.jpg