• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Infinite Crisis stuff...

10 posts in this topic

So, while I haven't read them, I think I've picked up all the important identity crisis trades. Past that, and obviously Inifite Crisis itself, what else is worth reading that'll tie in and help understand things a bit. Some month I'll probably plan on sitting down and reading it all at once.

Keep in mind I'm a Marvel zombie merely sniffing around trying to figure out what all the racket is about.

O, I think I misspoke. I have all the Countdown trades. But, once Inifite Crisis actually started, I'm sure there were other books, either traded already, or soon to be traded, that are worthy pickups to help me sort things out. =)

I thought "Villains United" was the best of the pre-Infinite Crisis minis, and had a big IC reveal towards the end.

"OMAC Project" had its moments, and I think the TPB includes the "Sacrifice" arc from Superman/Wonder Woman-- that was important.

"Rann/Thanagar War" was yeahok.gif

A pretty important bridge between "Identity Crisis" and "Infinite Crisis" is the next-to-last JLA arc "Crisis of Conscience." That is soon to be TPB'ed, if it is not already.

"Green Lantern: Rebirth" sets in motion some of the Days of Vengeance business. It's not essential IC reading, but is probably Geoff Johns' best work (better than IC itself). Other non-essential but fun stuff somewhat tied in to IC includes the Power Girl arc that started off the new JSA:Classified book.

Overall, Infinite Crisis turned out to be pretty well self-contained. thumbsup2.gif

Only looking to make sure i get all the TPBs at this point, thanks!

I have:

Identity Crisis

Day of Vengeance

JLA: Crisis of Conscience

RannThan

V.United

OMAC Proj

Of use that I don't have seems to be:

SUPERMAN INFINITE CRISIS TP

JLA world without a jl

Any trades out now that I should pick up? I'm not even all that concerned about only getting the books that are the most central to the main storyline.