• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: Dark Knight Returns #1 (any printing) TMNT #1 (any printing)

12 posts in this topic

Hi,

Wanted:

Dark Knight Returns #1. Need HG copies. Any printings. Please PM if you have some available. Prefer RAW copies.

I have boxes of 2, 3, 4 and I would like to put together some sets.

Also, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #1 (original). (Prefer First to Third printings.) Same deal. Just found a bunch of #2-4 magazine size copies (and Raphael) and I'd like to make some sets of the magazine size issues.

Thanks!

how high grade are we talking?

Well, my Turtles are basically unread warehouse copies... so it'd be nice if they were VF or higher... Sometimes, due to just storage conditions, larger size comics get hammered but these were actually bagged individually and in a solid 6" stack jammed into a long box that was actually wide enough to accommodate it. (So no spine bends, sharp corners, no top bend from crushing, etc.)

Same with the Dark Knights. Basically unread warehouse stock.

(So VF or better although I'm not going to be too picky if it's a 1st printing of Turtles ;-) )

(But don't hesitate to make the offer... The worst thing I could do is say "No thanks." thumbsup2.gif)

If you have DKR #2, I'll buy those too. (I have way more 3's and 4's)

Thanks!

I have a Millenium Edition of DKR #1.

But idk how i'd price it, or even if it is worth me letting go of.

Btw I never read it, but itta be in the 8.0's I think.

Thanks anyway but that won't really create a set...

TMNT #1, 2nd printing, VF+ I believe. I'll double check it at home. what were you looking to pay on these?

I don't usually quibble on pricing much... If you make an offer and it's pretty fair, I'll probably take it. thumbsup2.gif

I just want to point out that I'm trying to make sets of the Oversize editions (1-4, Fugitoid #1, Raphael #1) so I can sell them, so it's NOT for my personal collection.

(If that's something that merits consideration.)