• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can anyone/has anyone one of these?

28 posts in this topic

Iron Man #50????confused.gif

Er, no.. the lilnk should take you to an Iron Man Franklin Mint collector knife, I just checked and the link is wirking...

The image used on the blade represents Iron Man #50.

Yeah, I have one of those. I remember that there was also a Hulk knife, maybe another one.... I got them as Christmas gifts a couple of Christmas' ago. I kind of thought it was a strange tie-in - knives and comic books?

Yeah, I have one of those. I remember that there was also a Hulk knife, maybe another one.... I got them as Christmas gifts a couple of Christmas' ago. I kind of thought it was a strange tie-in - knives and comic books?

It's for trimming...... smirk.gif

my girl called me and the auction ended

So often it is the opposite!

The auction calls you and the girl ends? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

You got it Bug - give yourself a few years and you will really understand! tongue.gifgrin.gif

Just do what I do.......buy your women at an auction......problem solved. insane.gif

my girl called me and the auction ended

So often it is the opposite!

The auction calls you and the girl ends? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

You got it Bug - give yourself a few years and you will really understand! tongue.gifgrin.gif

Just do what I do.......buy your women at an auction......problem solved. insane.gif

Bug - we are talking about Human Woman now!

Well.....for pete's sake........why not just say greggy if you're talking about greggy?

I was being discrete! grin.gif

Ok...I'm calling the Post Office to retrieve your package! sumo.gif

Well.....for pete's sake........why not just say greggy if you're talking about greggy?

No Greggy! When I said I was being discrete I was talking about Bug itself! I thought it would get it! frown.gif

No Greggy! When I said I was being discrete I was talking about Bug itself! I thought it would get it! frown.gif

Chill....the Canuck Post Office probably doesn't have the capacity to retrieve registered packages like you Yanks! Sigh...my power of extortion is now eliminated! frown.gif