• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Until Ebay Bans this Winner...

27 posts in this topic

I'm putting him on my blocked bidders list.

I was watching an auction, and as soon as he won it, I knew the poor seller was in trouble...

Feedback for the psycho.

He left the bad feedback for Aquatic first, and check out the feedback he left for wkrysto!

Looks like an extortionist to me.

What a nut-job !

Poor Aquatic has a cursed ASM 5. First drago360 was a deadbeat buyer for it, then on the re-list this nut job wins it.

foreheadslap.gif

I thought his first neg for the 74 was stunningly unfair

he lists it as a 9.2 he sells a 9.2, seller negs him because it's a 9.2

bizarre

Some people are never happy. crazy.gif

Poor Aquatic has a cursed ASM 5. First drago360 was a deadbeat buyer for it, then on the re-list this nut job wins it.

foreheadslap.gif

There's more to this than meets the eye. Drago360 won the #5 for $326 on May 19th. Nothing happens. Aquatic relists June 3rd for one day auction. All_your_gifts retaliates with his shill by winning the auction and negging.

TODAY Drago360 leaves Aquatic positive feedback for the $326 win.

Drago360's well timed feedback for Aquatic

Now, look at the feedback Aquatic left for Drago360 TODAY

Aquatics feedback for Drago360

Not to say Black isn't a nutjob, but if it smells like a shill,....and walks like a shill......... 27_laughing.gif

foreheadslap.gif

What is it with this drago guy? Did you see the 28 negs he got from the Don Rosa collection seller? What in the world was up with that I wonder? I'm sure he jacked up some bids for some people on books he wasn't the high bidder on, and the books he was high on, he refused to pay. Classy.

Scott

looking at dragos feedback there's a LOT of familiar names in his feedback, so it's unlikely he's a shill for AO.

there's 2 more likely reasons, firstly they could have agreed not to complete the deal and just left each other feedback as a gesture of goodwill.

there's also the possibility of positive feedback being left by accident, when doing a bulk update on feedback. I've accidentally left positive for a deadbeat buyer on one of my books, and then the deadbeat buyer left positive feedback for me about a week later, saying how nice the book was, (although obviously not nice enough to pay for it)

looking at dragos feedback there's a LOT of familiar names in his feedback, so it's unlikely he's a shill for AO.

there's 2 more likely reasons, firstly they could have agreed not to complete the deal and just left each other feedback as a gesture of goodwill.

there's also the possibility of positive feedback being left by accident, when doing a bulk update on feedback. I've accidentally left positive for a deadbeat buyer on one of my books, and then the deadbeat buyer left positive feedback for me about a week later, saying how nice the book was, (although obviously not nice enough to pay for it)

If there is a shill, it would be Aquatic as one of Drago's.

But there really isn't enough bid evidence to support that.

The reason I thought so was because their feedback for each other was nearly identical, but on second thought, Aquatic may have just been being cute.

The problem with your second theory is the deadbeat buyer in this case left feedback first.

You're probably right about them exchanging feedback over no transaction.

Aquatic probably contacted Drago to get the positive feedback.

The question still remains, why didn't Drago jump all over the $326 win??

He obviously completes a ton of transactions.

My gut reaction would be because he was the one selling it, but again, no real proof. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Very weird.

I saw another CGC 5.5 for sale, 1 day auction.

Seller is Redcentavo. Previous thread where Silver Surfer was happy he got NARUed

I'm positive they are the same books. The spine stresses in the center are in exactly the same places as the book Aquatic tried to sell twice.

Needless to say I'll be passing on this book. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Redcentavo's 5.5 # 5

Aquatics first listing

What is it with this drago guy? Did you see the 28 negs he got from the Don Rosa collection seller? What in the world was up with that I wonder? I'm sure he jacked up some bids for some people on books he wasn't the high bidder on, and the books he was high on, he refused to pay. Classy.

According to the negative feedback the Don Rosa seller left for him, Drago used to be radica1967 on eBay. I know I've seen that name in the past while bidding on eBay.

Interesting comment regarding 'All_Your_Gifts'... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

AYG is a big purchaser of slabs, but his feedback remains private and I have no idea who he actually is.

I'd like to know, though. Anyone got a clue? confused-smiley-013.gif

Some guy from NYC gossip.gif

AYG is a big purchaser of slabs, but his feedback remains private and I have no idea who he actually is.

You really are a master of stating the bleeding obvious, aren't you? foreheadslap.gif

You really are a master of stating the bleeding obvious, aren't you? foreheadslap.gif

sorry.gif I sold to him. I could check the PP payment thingie but the name would unlikely ring a bell. sumo.gif

Why would a guy who buys that many slabs, wig out because someone says a 9.2 CGC slab looks better than the grade?

Maybe he is just always trying to find some way of getting a discount from sellers.

screwy.gif

The negative feedback left fo Drago by Don Rosa stated he used to be Radica1967. I posted on this board about this guy last year because he was buying every CGC book out there and he was putting up major cash on some books. i.e. 70 bucks for A CGC hulk 232 in 9.4. But he always had positve feedback from all the dealers because he was paying them. Go figure.