• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Until Ebay Bans this Winner...

27 posts in this topic

Drago's a bit weird. He recently bought over 100 slabs from me. He has paid for just over half of them and promises to have the rest of the money by Wednesday. I hope he comes through. I'm not sure what his story is (why he buys so many slabs) but he seems to do it a lot.

Interesting comment regarding 'All_Your_Gifts'... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

AYG is a big purchaser of slabs, but his feedback remains private and I have no idea who he actually is.

I'd like to know, though. Anyone got a clue? confused-smiley-013.gif

I know who they are as I have had some "dealings" with them in the past. I won't say who they are on this civil forum, but let's just say that you previous comments were dead on.

Drago's a bit weird. He recently bought over 100 slabs from me. He has paid for just over half of them and promises to have the rest of the money by Wednesday. I hope he comes through. I'm not sure what his story is (why he buys so many slabs) but he seems to do it a lot.

What's he buying? *cough* *cough*

Damn, that's a lot of slabs to buy at one time!

Pat

Everything -- just random stuff. I listed 246 random bronze age slabs at the end of May and he bought almost half of them. Shipping alone is $600.

Everything -- just random stuff. I listed 246 random bronze age slabs at the end of May and he bought almost half of them. Shipping alone is $600.

600 for freight? My god, I ship pallets of materials out of my warehouse all the time and it is usually about 3000 pounds before it hits this type of freight charge. This amount must cover a ton of insurance. tongue.gif

Scott

600 for freight? My god, I ship pallets of materials out of my warehouse all the time and it is usually about 3000 pounds before it hits this type of freight charge. This amount must cover a ton of insurance. tongue.gif

Scott

gossip.gif he's located in Australia