• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

REWaRd for MARk BAGLEY ASM 394 pages!!

11 posts in this topic

HI,

This is my first post here. Not sure if I am in the right section. I am looking for pages to Amazing Spider-Man #394. This comic got me back into reading comics. Otherwise, it shouldn't be too special but I really want to put the book together. I tried putting feelers out to the marketplace but so far not a lot of luck. If anybody can help please email me. I will pay 500-1000 per page. I think that is way above marketplace and hopefully will convince some people to set them free. thanks,Eric

I have heard of this piece but never seen it. VERY impressive. Imagine a piece like this would be the crown jewel in any modest collectors collection and could stand by itself in a museum (I hope the new Geppi Museum has similar caliber pieces). One of the best Wood examples Ive ever seen. Makes one dream of the #1 and #2. Beautifu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!