• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Timultylogical Selling Thread-Price Reduced!!!!

38 posts in this topic

I have a few things to sell this evening(meaning after 6:00 PM CST). A flatbed scanner, a set of Photo-Journals with dust-covers etc. Perhaps some Golden Age Big Red Cheesey Goodness. Oh, yeah a couple of variant covers(nothing special).

Heck, I can't remember the scanner model. I think, HP Scanjet 3917. I will get the correct number later. This is a scanner with 8.5X11 flatbed. It can't do full slabs but it can get most of those in.

HP Scanjet 3970 $45 shipped!!

[/b]SOLD!!![/b]

Edit: I changed the model number. Got it wrong the first time. I will make sure that Followtheleader gets all the info, I have on it, first.

Here's one for S&G's:

Captain Marvel Adventures #71 Edgar Church Copy Fine/Very Fine

$310 shipped and insured

cma_71_mhec_fc_thumb.jpg

Edit: Just letting you know, this book has overhang and a mis-staple at the top that keeps the staple from fully penetrating the book.

SOLD!!!! yay.gif

Heck, I can't remember the scanner model. I think, HP Scanjet 3917. I will get the correct number later. This is a scanner with 8.5X11 flatbed. It can't do full slabs but it can get most of those in.

HP Scanjet 3917 $45 shipped!!

takeit.gif

Here's one for S&G's:

Captain Marvel Adventures #71 Edgar Church Copy Fine/Very Fine

$310 shipped and insured

cma_71_mhec_fc_thumb.jpg

Edit: Just letting you know, this book has overhang and a mis-staple at the top that keeps the staple from fully penetrating the book.

takeit.gif