• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EVERYONE! I NEED A MODERN YOU HAVE MULTIPLES OF!

19 posts in this topic

Can someone get me a copy of Spiderman #1 silver cover, must be posted 2moro by 1st class? I'll paypal you 2nite if you have one! Must look nice (NM), and yes, I'm quite aware it's value (or lack of).

PM ME!

No can do! I need the #1 issue! No sellers so far!

If you lot in the UK pick this up in the morning (Tuesday) then I can still do this as long as you hit last post to hopefully arrive at my end Wednesday!

WILL TAKE MULTIPLE COPIES OFF YOUR HANDS IF YOU HAVE THEM!

Surely, there must be a ton of these in the UK....

I know, I know. Don't call you Shirley.... tongue.gif

(If you were in the States, I'd send you multiple copies for free if you needed them.)

Surely, there must be a ton of these in the UK....

I know, I know. Don't call you Shirley.... tongue.gif

(If you were in the States, I'd send you multiple copies for free if you needed them.)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO don't let scarletspiderfan hear you foreheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gif

PS - he'd probably still complain to you regarding the price of shipping stooges.gif

This may be amusing, but I can't find them anywhere around me! Not even in my multiple long boxes!

Plenty of Venom #1, Dazzler #1, and a load of other POS, but this I can't find - D'OH!

Of course, I could buy it from Silver Acre insane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gif

Well, I never had a UK dealer come through, now for a new strategy!

Who can sell me the biggest bulk lot of this issue from wherever you are in the world! Please include shipping to the UK by air. PM me with details.

I'm not after these for grading, it's a different project!

WIL TAKE GOLD COVER TOO!

Mind if i ask the reason for your desperation to get a McFarlane Spider-Man 1?

gossip.gifbecause scarletspiderfan has offered to pay him .52 each for them acclaim.gif

The name that must henceforth NEVER be spoken.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) thumbsup2.gif