• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM HOM 174

12 posts in this topic

Nice looking copy that I picked up because I felt it may have been undergraded. What would you guys put it at? Tiny corner crease bottom right front cover, top left corner blunted on back, small dust shadow/tanning on top left back. That's about it...

hom174.jpg

hom174bk.jpg

Hey Andy. Is that rubbing wear along the "M" in Mystery? How about under the "S" & "T" of the logo?

Yes to both, but the scan emphasizes them. Not too noticable in-hand.

Fair enough. I would think somewhere in the 6.5/7.0 neighborhood....nice structure and color, just that bit of rubbing/spine wear that reduces the freshness a bit.

Fair enough. I would think somewhere in the 6.5/7.0 neighborhood....nice structure and color, just that bit of rubbing/spine wear that reduces the freshness a bit.

I agree - the wear at, and rounding of, the corners puts me on the 6.5 side of this. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Looks like maybe a 6.5, but I get a feeling there's a "crinkliness" to the area of the FC; that it's not "mirror - like"....5.5

No "crinkliness" either. 27_laughing.gif

...and if that's a 5.5 let me know when you next plan to sell some books!