• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Selling my three ECs and one Cole...

17 posts in this topic

With a few expensive GA purchases on the horizon, something has to give. frown.gif

Help a brother out!

Shipping extra, determined by buyer's preference.

Always willing to entertain offers!

First up is my Indian Warriors 7 undercopy. Nice Cole cover. Couple of the centerfolds are detached at the top staple and there are two back cover edge tears (1.5" and a 1/2"). Still a nice looking copy with good eye-appeal. Can't beat the price either...

2.5/3.0

$18 (OSPG $26)

SOLD

With a few expensive GA purchases on the horizon, something has to give. frown.gif

Help a brother out!

Shipping extra, determined by buyer's preference.

Ready to sell that IF 14 yet 27_laughing.gif

Honestly I might be. PM me an offer.

Vault of Horror. Johnny Craig cover. cloud9.gif Spine splits and spine wear, but the cover and all interior pages are still attached at the staples. Fantastic looking copy for the technical grade.

2.5/3.0

$32 (OSPG $45)

VoH31.jpg

First up is my Indian Warriors 7 undercopy. Nice Cole cover. Couple of the centerfolds are detached at the top staple and there are two back cover edge tears (1.5" and a 1/2"). Still a nice looking copy with good eye-appeal. Can't beat the price either...

2.5/3.0

$18 (OSPG $26)

IW.jpg

takeit.gif

Wish I could keep it, but I can't. frown.gif

Believe me, I know the feeling. Buying anything good?

I bought that really nice Jungle Thrills 16 that 143ksk posted in my WTB Cole thread. Nothing else so far, but I have a bunch of deals that might happen in the near future. Plus there is always Wizard World Chicago to prepare for.

The Goon 1 and X-Men 12 aren't going anywhere though! sumo.gif

I bought that really nice Jungle Thrills 16 that 143ksk posted in my WTB Cole thread. Nothing else so far, but I have a bunch of deals that might happen in the near future. Plus there is always Wizard World Chicago to prepare for.

You'll tire of them soon.It's just a matter of time sumo.gif.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) thumbsup2.gif

You'll tire of them soon.It's just a matter of time sumo.gif.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) thumbsup2.gif

27_laughing.gif It's so true! Heeelllllooowwww Schomburg covers... stooges.gif