• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Howard Porter Contact info.

5 posts in this topic

Yeah, I know. You guys were probably expecting me to post something like this eventually. I have seen enough of the art from the previews to make me think, that perhaps it might be a good idea to pick up a page in the near future.

Well, looks that was for naught. Apparently all the artwork for Trials of Shazam will be on computer. There might be a pencil sketch or 2 later on but for the most part no artwork. Could this spell impending doom for original comic artwork?

Well, looks that was for naught. Apparently all the artwork for Trials of Shazam will be on computer. There might be a pencil sketch or 2 later on but for the most part no artwork. Could this spell impending doom for original comic artwork?

I definitely don't like the digital art and/or separate pencils and inks movement. It will be interesting to see how this movement plays out in 3-5 years.