• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel 2in1, Reprints, Premiere, Presents, Spotlight (new)

18 posts in this topic

Marvel 2 in 1 Issue 2 to 88, Ann 1 2. Issues 2 to 20 are VF to NM- and 21 on up are VFNM to NM. Missing issues 16 and 18 which were 30 cent variants in high grade. 87 comics $190.

mtw2.jpg

mtw88.jpg

mtwann2.jpg

Issue 5 scan

Issue 8 scan

Issue 10 scan

Issue 17 scan

Issue 20 scan

Issue 27 scan

Issue 30 2nd Spider Woman

Issue 40 scan

Issue 50 scan

Issue 60 scan

Issue 70 scan

Issue 80 scan

Annual 1 scan

Marvel Collectors Item Classics 1-23. Those shown are the best of the bunch (and #1 which is about a VG/Fine) Remarkable condition overall with Off White to White pages. Those not shown are also nice averaging Fine to VF.

23 issues $140, I can also break these up on request. Free postage on all these.

mci1.jpg

mci2.jpg

mci3.jpg

mci4.jpg

mci5.jpg

Marvel 2 in 1 Issue 2 to 88, Ann 1 2. Issues 2 to 20 are VF to NM- and 21 on up are VFNM to NM. Missing issues 16 and 18 which were 30 cent variants in high grade. 87 comics $190.

If you'll include shipping then takeit.gif

Marvel Presents 1,2,3 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 NM- to NM. Issue 4 was a NM 30 cent variant and issue 8 is a Surfer appearance on its way to CGC

10 Issues $30

mpr1.jpg

mpr3.jpg

mpr12.jpg

Thats it for today. I do take paypal and ship overseas with mabye a little added for postage depending on delivery method.

Past runs still available let me know if you need a link or search under my past posts.

Star Trek 1-18 (?)

Flash and LOH, I have an offer

Defenders run

Long box of #1's I have an offer

Magazines High Grade.

Those above that have offers, feel free to make an offer as these aren't closed yet and in some cases it doesn't go to completion.

Since I save on postage combining $35 is good enough - SOLD.

And the unloved Mravel Premieres have been reduced to $70 I forgot about those.

3-D man and all the rest were so memorable....