• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looking for link on how to properly mail comics

17 posts in this topic

properly is the eye of the beholder. You have nikos on one side that probably spends 1 million dollars on bubblewrap to overkill his package, then you have me who uses two thick pieces of cardboard, some tape and a free priority envelope to get the same result and save 1 meeelllion dollars a year.

properly is the eye of the beholder. You have nikos on one side that probably spends 1 million dollars on bubblewrap to overkill his package, then you have me who uses two thick pieces of cardboard, some tape and a free priority envelope to get the same result and save 1 meeelllion dollars a year.
Thankfully all my comics from you have not been damaged.

it works

you mean like the batman 289 i just got with a cracked case. foreheadslap.gif

PM sent.

I have never sold you a slabbed batman confused-smiley-013.gif

I have never sold you a slabbed batman confused-smiley-013.gif

He was talking about my transaction with him.

mwhahahahah, no it wasnt cracked but i was scared to open it since the box was crushed. I just figured I would blow ya some [embarrassing lack of self control]. My son is very happy with his purchase. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Comic packing the eBay way:

Level 1 (normal): Unbagged, loose comic in a plain manila envelope

Level 2 (secure): Bagged in a plain manila envelope

Level 3 (ultra-secure): Bagged and boarded in a plain manila envelope

Level 4 (Invincible): Bagged and boarded in a bubble envelope with "do not bend" written on it

yeahok.gif

What, you wanna cookie or something? Feel free to ship your savings to me. stooges.gif

And I like how Nikos ships. cloud9.gif