• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

very disturbed E-bay seller

56 posts in this topic

Thats all I really got coming back from CGC...I'm putting together a full run and I sell off the ones I get back under 9.4...which lately is 75% of what I submitt....the worst thing is,..I would really love those books he is selling and I think he knows it.

Jonny D.

You could get someone here to buy them for you, then send them on. I have zero experience with sniping since I don't buy much, but some of the guys here are experts!

I'm just feeling rather bonded to you, Johnny, over a shared love for Wonder Woman. I have all the books, but I don't think any of them are high grade. It's tough to find really high grade WW's.

Thanks joanna...it is hard to find high grade WW books..out of every 8 books I send in I get two 9.4's back...and these are sweet books too...I don't know what gives sometimes... I'm kinda partial to them cause when I was a kid I used to write into all the letter pages in the DC books and the only one that ever printed my letter was Wonder Woman...I was like 9 years old back in 1974.

J.D

I once had a problem with this guy. I sold him a CGC 9.2 Lois Lane # 123. For those of you who know me, I package very securely. After he received the comic, he tells me: "Arrived but I cannot leave positive feedback. The paper sheet CGC puts inside the comic has slipped out of position inside the plastic case. I assume it happened in transit."

My reply: "I strongly believe the comic was packaged very securely, so if the paper sheet has slipped out of position it's not my fault."

No reply, and I thought it was odd to complain about the microchamber paper slipping out of position. How the hell is that my fault?

--Vince

Your're lucky he didn't neg you...he gave me 3

If he came on here, I doubt anyone would listen smirk.gif

As far as "sniping" goes........that's just part of the game.

Amen.. I have been shot by a sniper and I have sniped others as well.

If he cant play the game.... take his equipment and go home.

If he came on here, I doubt anyone would listen smirk.gif

As far as "sniping" goes........that's just part of the game.

Amen.. I have been shot by a sniper and I have sniped others as well.

If he cant play the game.... take his equipment and go home.

Amen...snipers have saved me tons of $$! sumo.gif

Well if any of you nice folks want to help me and and bid on these books for me I would appreciate it...I'll even give you a 10% vig and send the money first via pay pal...prvt me if anyone is interested.

Jonny D.

Jonny,

Maybe you're Zuber and actually don't know it!! Have you been near any copying machines lately?? This could be like that Flintstone episode where there are a dozen Freds and a UFO!!

893Funny-thumb.gif

Dude... you are seriously in need a lap dance... 27_laughing.gif

The guy's a loose cannon...the problem is when you sell to him he doesn't give out feedback until he wants to strike out at you...so if you had like 5 sales with him in the last 90 days and he decides to go nuts this particular day he grabs all 5 sales and negs you....by this time you have already given him POSITIVE feedback when he paid his bill ...which he does almost immediately after the auction is over.

Jonny D. 893frustrated.gif

Can you just block both of these characters (the real one and the shill) from bidding on your auctions on Ebay?

If so, how do you block someone in Ebay.

Many thanks,

Nesta

Jonny,

Maybe you're Zuber and actually don't know it!! Have you been near any copying machines lately?? This could be like that Flintstone episode where there are a dozen Freds and a UFO!!

Yeah shotz...maybe you're Hammer and you don't know it...maybe when you go to sleep you are haunted by all of the people you ripped off as hammer/meth/comic-keys and you walk the earth color touching books and not realizing the next day you did it...that would explain a lot now.

Jonny D> 893whatthe.gif

Oh man......I just read this thread and that guy's a 893censored-thumb.gif.

How about someone with a shill buster account snipeing all of this losers auctions at the end and then not paying......followed up a couple of weeks later with 6 negatives? mad.gif

What this guy does is just as unethical as the guys who put up sham auctions. mad.gif

Oh man......I just read this thread and that guy's a 893censored-thumb.gif.

How about someone with a shill buster account snipeing all of this losers auctions at the end and then not paying......followed up a couple of weeks later with 6 negatives? mad.gif

What this guy does is just as unethical as the guys who put up sham auctions. mad.gif

Nah don't do it Bug...cause I really want some of those books, I'm going to have someone bid on them for me...

J.D.