• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

June Big Apple Show

9 posts in this topic

Sold FF #12 CGC 7.5, FF #7 8.5, X-Men #1 6.0, Strange Tales Annual #2 9.0

Picked up more classic horror in various grades. Also picked up an Avengers #11 8.5 and sold it at the show the next day. Bought a nice Avengers #16 9.0, FF #36 9.0, X-Men #1 7.5, X-Men #12 9.2.

Had a killer 9.4 copy of FF #8 come in. Rah! Rah! Highgradecomics.com has some of the best books out there!

Picked up more classic horror in various grades. Also picked up an Avengers #11 8.5 and sold it at the show the next day. Bought a nice Avengers #16 9.0, FF #36 9.0, X-Men #1 7.5, X-Men #12 9.2.

Had a killer 9.4 copy of FF #8 come in. Rah! Rah! Highgradecomics.com has some of the best books out there!

Nice. thumbsup2.gif I love the cover of FF #8. That lurid green, orange and grey combination! cloud9.gif

Very good selling show

Very good buying show

Air conditioning was "on" but you wouldn't know it.

Ah, I think we "met" at this convention. I'm the guy who asked about that mad #11 that you picked up from another dealer the day before.

Nice. thumbsup2.gif I love the cover of FF #8. That lurid green, orange and grey combination! cloud9.gif

FF 8 got my first place vote for best silver age cover. www.highgradecomics.com rocks!! and should be checked at least weekly.Sure does seem to be plenty of action at 8.5 & 9.0.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) thumbsup2.gif

And thanks for burying the hatchet.I'm at the emergency room having it removed as we speak.Ma always said that I was gonna need a frontal lobotomy some day insane.gif.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) thumbsup2.gif