• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spider-Man 3 Teaser Now Online!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

43 posts in this topic

So it looks like Harry Osborne is not turning into Green Goblin 2 and is not becoming the Hobgoblin... just a punk on a glider sporting green goggles...

1289251-spidey3.jpg

There goes the value of ASM #238 makepoint.gif

1289251-spidey3.jpg.da0238014e39dfd200ae9dbeeb918d07.jpg

So it looks like Harry Osborne is not turning into Green Goblin 2 and is not becoming the Hobgoblin... just a punk on a glider sporting green goggles...

1289251-spidey3.jpg

There goes the value of ASM #238 makepoint.gif

I think that is Toad from the X-Men movies...sheeesh that is horrible. I thought the 1st GG looked bad...RUBBER MASK PEOPLE RUBBER MASK!

Are you sure that's for real? It looks like a fan project using old/new footage or something.

EDIT: I asked this after seeing the initial YouTube version, but the corrected link to the Apple site certainly guarantees its authenticity.

Got it from the QT preview movie of the Apple site.... confused-smiley-013.gif

No, I was referring to your initial link posted to a low-rez version on YouTube. 893naughty-thumb.gif

You expect me to make sense out of all this after seeing that piece of [embarrassing lack of self control] trailer ? confused-smiley-013.gif

Give me a few mins at least to walk off the shock.....