• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spider-Man 3 Teaser Now Online!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

43 posts in this topic

It looks good from the trailer but I am not getting my hopes up.

Why the pessimism? The first two Spider-Man films were pretty darn good/great. It's not like this franchise has a history of sucking...

frustrated.gif When I click on Spidey 3, it takes me to a page to upgrade to Quicktime 7.0 Pro for $29.95. Which is weird, since I watch trailers on the Sony site all the time. frustrated.gif

FALSE ALARM. I was able to view it with Safari. thumbsup2.gif

frustrated.gif When I click on Spidey 3, it takes me to a page to upgrade to Quicktime 7.0 Pro for $29.95. Which is weird, since I watch trailers on the Sony site all the time. frustrated.gif

FALSE ALARM. I was able to view it with Safari. thumbsup2.gif

Try this page Quicktime Player Download

Uncheck the newsletter, spam boxes and download.

If you can download what you need for the 480P HD version, do it!

The trailer looks good, so does Gwen.

Can I just say I'm actually kinda ticked Topher Grace was cast in this movie. It's my understanding (by understanding I mean hearsay and rumor) that the plan is for Marvel to do 6 SM's. But the rumor is that after this one, there will be an all new cast. Kirsten Dunst has stated she is done after this one, and I think Tobey's contract runs out after this one.

The reason I'm ticked is b/c Topher would've played a great Spider-man. Tobey was fine as Peter Parker, but his comedic timing as SM was never good. I think Topher Grace would've been the perfet SM. He obviously has good comedic work in That 70's show, and he's shown his dramatic chops as well in Traffic and other movies......I think they really fumbled the ball not lining up Topher for the next 3 movies....if that's what they're doing.

All this being said, this movie looks freakin' awesome, and I know some people feel strongly the other way, but I can't wait to see Venom on the big screen......

low quality "spin offs" (dd, ff, ...)

well, we almost made it 3 pages without criticizing FF or DD yeahok.gif

oh i'm really sorry i forgot the hulk, elektra, the punisher and catwoman!!! that's not fair... wink.gifgrin.gif

when you burn down to the bone some great characters and (what could had benn) great franchises/movirs it's hard to forgot wink.gif

regards

Can I just say I'm actually kinda ticked Topher Grace was cast in this movie. It's my understanding (by understanding I mean hearsay and rumor) that the plan is for Marvel to do 6 SM's. But the rumor is that after this one, there will be an all new cast. Kirsten Dunst has stated she is done after this one, and I think Tobey's contract runs out after this one.

The reason I'm ticked is b/c Topher would've played a great Spider-man. Tobey was fine as Peter Parker, but his comedic timing as SM was never good. I think Topher Grace would've been the perfet SM. He obviously has good comedic work in That 70's show, and he's shown his dramatic chops as well in Traffic and other movies......I think they really fumbled the ball not lining up Topher for the next 3 movies....if that's what they're doing.

All this being said, this movie looks freakin' awesome, and I know some people feel strongly the other way, but I can't wait to see Venom on the big screen......

If they are getting rid of Tobey, I think your Right....I was thinking the same thing when I saw the trailer, That he would have made a really good Parker. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif