• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Congrats to Chromium!!!!

36 posts in this topic

Everybody give it up for "Board Lifer", Chromium, who, yesterday, became the proud Daddy of a beautiful baby girl, Lara! acclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gif

He said that everyone is safe and sound, and doing great (except that he is a little tired).

Congrats Amigo! smile.gif

Chris

I'm gettting a real warm and fuzzy feeling from this room smile.gif

Thank you all for the kinds words...nice to see a new life can still generate some exitement smile.gif

I'm nearing 40 hours without sleep, so I'm starting to come apart at the seams, but is was all worth it cloud9.gif

Before I hit the sack, I would like to share a candid moment my daughter and I had today and address some questions/observations...

Chrisco37 Everybody give it up for "Board Lifer", Chromium, who, yesterday, became the proud Daddy of a beautiful baby girl, Lisa!

Thanks for starting this thread buddy...but we did talk about you not posting drunk anymore right ?? My daughter's name is Lara not Lisa.... Djeesh crawl out of that bottle dude...seriously insane.gif

Araich Congrats Chromium...Toblerones all around..... 893applaud-thumb.gif

The day I start feeding my kids Inferior SWISS chocolate 893censored-thumb.gif893censored-thumb.gif is the day I start loving Liefeld...

Get some real chocolate Araich...go Belgian acclaim.gif

Greggy OK....I'll join in the lovefest!

Congrats!

I thought every day was a lovefest for you Greggy....,well except the one day in the year they close Pervy Pierre's Dungeon and Gloryhole Inn... for hosing down the walls.... confused.gifconfused.gifblush.gifgrin.gif

And to all the rest of the well-wishers....thank you...it really means a lot that people I occasionally trade a few keystrokes with can be so sympathetic... 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Oh and here she is...

Lara :

lara.JPG

I'm gettting a real warm and fuzzy feeling from this room smile.gif

Thank you all for the kinds words...nice to see a new life can still generate some exitement smile.gif

I'm nearing 40 hours without sleep, so I'm starting to come apart at the seams, but is was all worth it cloud9.gif

Before I hit the sack, I would like to share a candid moment my daughter and I had today and address some questions/observations...

Chrisco37 Everybody give it up for "Board Lifer", Chromium, who, yesterday, became the proud Daddy of a beautiful baby girl, Lisa!

Thanks for starting this thread buddy...but we did talk about you not posting drunk anymore right ?? My daughter's name is Lara not Lisa.... Djeesh crawl out of that bottle dude...seriously insane.gif

Araich Congrats Chromium...Toblerones all around..... 893applaud-thumb.gif

The day I start feeding my kids Inferior SWISS chocolate 893censored-thumb.gif893censored-thumb.gif is the day I start loving Liefeld...

Get some real chocolate Araich...go Belgian acclaim.gif

Greggy OK....I'll join in the lovefest!

Congrats!

I thought every day was a lovefest for you Greggy....,well except the one day in the year they close Pervy Pierre's Dungeon and Gloryhole Inn... for hosing down the walls.... confused.gifconfused.gifblush.gifgrin.gif

And to all the rest of the well-wishers....thank you...it really means a lot that people I occasionally trade a few keystrokes with can be so sympathetic... 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Oh and here she is...

Lara :

lara.JPG

You are the Man! Congrats Allan - now you've got your own Smurfette! She's beautiful. I'll have to send your package out now that I know someone's home to get it! Oh, and when Logan is old enough to travel to Europe on his own, I know which cute Belgian chick to hook him up with tongue.gif

D'oh! It was early, and I was excited! blush.gif I thought something was strange, cause I knew you guys already had a name picked out, and it wasn't Lisa....(I will edit previous post)

Great pic! grin.gif

Chris