• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anybody interested in a used scanner or Warcraft III PC Game?

9 posts in this topic

I'm looking to sell my Warcraft III PC game in like new condition. The night elf cover. Comes with box, jewel case, and manual. It is complete and has a valid cd key for playing on Battlenet. $18.00 shipped Priority Mail . Original price $59.99. news.gif SOLD

I would like to sell my old scanner since I got a new one for Father's Day. This is a Hewlett Packard Scanjet 3300c. It is a few years old bit works perfectly. 600dpi. It will NOT scan a slab fully. I have the unit and instruction/install disk for up to Win 98.. If you have Win XP, you can let it install itself as a windows scanner(scanwizard) or if you want all the bells and whistles that come with the manufacturer software, you can download the XP software for free from The HP site. I'm looking for $25 plus shipping . shipping will be a few bucks on this as it is packaged in my new scanner's box and molded ends.

Product Specs HP Scanjet 3300c