• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's the all time best superhero movie?

59 posts in this topic

Spiderman 2, X-men 2 and Superman 2 all tied for first!!!! Who says the second time ain't the charm? acclaim.gif893applaud-thumb.gifheadbang.gifyay.gif

Three good ones here thumbsup2.gif

My perosnal favorite is Conan the Barbarian (although, I don't know that he counts as "super-hero").

I also thought the first Spider-man movie was good.

.This is not a joke...I recently checked out a dvd at the library collecting a full Captain America serial from the 40's were Cap must stop a mad scientist from unleashing the "Atomic Vibrator" on an unsuspecting world.It actually wasn't bad.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) thumbsup2.gif

p.s. I shudder to think what might have happened had he failed 27_laughing.gif

Spider-man and Batman Begins.

Spider-man & Batman Begins? Never saw that one!! grin.gif

1297269-BatmanBomb.JPG

Thats one big (and black) cherry bomb!! 893whatthe.gif

Best adaptation of a comic book character into a movie? No question about it folks: Howard the Duck!! (but you need to be a real fan of HtD to enjoy the movie). Although there is something to be said for The Phantom, which is a close second for staying true to a character.

My favorite movie based on a comic book character to date is Blade. And I enjoyed Daredevil and Fantastic Four... I hated the Hulk and I nearly walked out on Sin City... I was bored with it and would have fallen asleep if it weren't for some nudity. But I did enjoy the part where Miller got wacked (until I realized it wasn't real and he'd be back cranking out more banal drivel).

superman 2

Absolutely. Between the fight scene in the city and "And now, son of Joreal, kneel to Zod" it doesn't get much better.

I always thought they shouldve brought the three characters back for the next movie (wouldve been better than what was produced in Supes III tongue.gif). They couldve somehow escaped from whereever they were sent and went after Supes for revenge, wouldve been a great rematch! 893applaud-thumb.gif