• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS Comic related Spiderman Toys / Artwork from 70-90's

25 posts in this topic

Just came across these today at my storage unit on my home from a party. First takeit.gif gets it, exact postage to be determined since a few of the items are odd shaped and may need to be shipped parcel post.

1977 Amazing Spiderman With the Fantastic Four Board Game. Looks like all the pieces are there, but not really sure, there are 12 circle cutouts but I only counted ten, can still be played without the 2 cardboard pieces. The box is in very good condition, only one of the corners are split.

BIN - $8.00 news.gifSOLD

DSC07404.jpg

Real cool framed picture of Spidermen by Hailjan, 2002. Not sure if this an original or print. I think that my ex paid $100 bucks for it insane.gif

BIN - $20.00 SOLD news.gif

DSC07402.jpg

Brand New made by Maisto. 20 matchbox cars. Also was purchased for me by by ex. insane.gif I know that these are pretty scarce

BIN - $20.00

DSC07399.jpg

Brand New made by Maisto - Different set from the first. 20 matchbox cars. Also was purchased for me by by ex. insane.gif I know that these are pretty scarce

BIN - $20.00

DSC07398.jpg

1989 Batman Collectors cereal, plastic still attached but contents of cereal long eaten. If the box was a comic I's grade it as a Fine.

BIN - $3.00 SOLD news.gif

DSC07400.jpg

This is the rarest item of them all. This was my ex's and she paid $400 for it when she was in Florida . This 1992 12 inch Yoda is very well made, the tag on it states that it is ("Rare Pre-Production Model - $400.00) news.gifSOLD

Best offers accepted or BIN - $50.00

DSC07401.jpg

I know that many of the board members have young children and even though this is not comic related, it's a great item. This is a sealed 300 card US History set made by Upper Deck. Had a low production run and is still sealed in plastic.

BIN-$18.00DSC07403.jpg

Any more goodies? I love this stuff.

That's it for a while, however Shadroch just PM's me and informed me that he sold a set of those marvel cars at a flea market last week for $35, and he was asking $50. So I guess my $25 each is a bargain.

I have all those Maisto cars in individual packages along with some of the five packs, Motorcycles and Airplanes. I think I passed on the big sets cause I already had all the cars in them.

I know the Peter Parker Spiderman was the tough one to get in the first series.

Any interest in MIMB Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs, also have Flying Peter Pan, Flying Wendy, amd Flying Tinkerbell...all are from the 80-90's and collectors item, 12 inches except for the dwarfs. I'll scan pictures if anyone is interested.

what the heck, here are the pics....

BIN: SNOW WHITE - $15

BIN DWARFS - $25

PETER PAN - $12

WENDY - $12

TINKERBELL - $12

DSC07360.jpg

DSC07359.jpg

DSC07357.jpg

DSC07355.jpg

DSC07353.jpg

What year did those history cards come out?

Seems like such a silly question to ask, no? They're HISTORY cards. stooges.gif

(man do i feel like Jerry Seinfeld right now)

What year did those history cards come out?

Seems like such a silly question to ask, no? They're HISTORY cards. stooges.gif

(man do i feel like Jerry Seinfeld right now)

Well, history tends to change over time, depending on who writes it. thumbsup2.gif