• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Batman #183 2nd Poison Ivy

10 posts in this topic

Book lies flat, has good color, no staple pops. Small CBC lower right FC. Stress especially by the upper staple. Some soiling in the "B" of batman, and a couple of other places. Stress line by Robin's elbow. Cover has some indentations (light). Could I call it a Fine?

bats0002.jpg

bats0001.jpg

The Grading Bastiche says.....6.0 It looks a tad better than 5.5. Also, are you aware Mark Zaid(esquirecomics) is looking for this issue right?

No I didn't. And this one is my undercopy and is available. I guess I'll PM him.

Thanks.

The Grading Bastiche says.....6.0 It looks a tad better than 5.5. Also, are you aware Mark Zaid(esquirecomics) is looking for this issue right?
Are you really that stupid to think that Mark "I make a lot of money" Zaid would want 5.5 copy of that book for framing?

Are you really that stupid to think that Mark "I make a lot of money" Zaid would want 5.5 copy of that book for framing?
Are you really that bored that you have to follow Timmy around?