• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*POLL* So what's your hairstyle?

How would you describe your hairstyle?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. How would you describe your hairstyle?

19 posts in this topic

This may not seem directly comic related, but I didn't want to be overwhelmed by "Bald" answers from the coinees...

Being 6' 7", (that's 201cm for the rest of the world), I get a bird's-eye view of some really terrible combovers at the comic shows when people are digging through my long boxes... But I know this crowd is more sensible than that... Aren't we?

This may not seem directly comic related, but I didn't want to be overwhelmed by "Bald" answers from the coinees...Being 6' 7", (that's 201cm for the rest of the world), I get a bird's-eye view of some really terrible combovers at the comic shows when people are digging through my long boxes... But I know this crowd is more sensible than that... Aren't we?

How would you describe your hairstyle?Short and SensiblePonytailBuzz Cut - Sir Yes Sir!Balding, with a comboverHair? Oh, that was years ago, sonny....Mullet, and proud of it!I could be the lead singer for WhitesnakeSomething I missed? Please reply...

Did Chuck respond, as someone voted for ponytail? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I wear my hair in a ponytail, greggy. It's very long -- down below my waist, and my hair is very full, so it's helpful to wear it in a ponytail.

I actually just cut mine, again... My second donation to Locks for Love...

Although those kids are probably getting tired of the gray that's mixed in... frown.gif

I wear my hair in a ponytail, greggy. It's very long -- down below my waist, and my hair is very full, so it's helpful to wear it in a ponytail.

Although those kids are probably getting tired of the gray that's mixed in... frown.gif

I've been thinking about doing that this summer. Hair this long is way too hot in the summer. And there's about 12" I could donate and still have hair below my shoulders (I prefer longer hair).

I've been thinking about doing that this summer. Hair this long is way too hot in the summer. And there's about 12" I could donate and still have hair below my shoulders (I prefer longer hair).

The first two hairdressers I went to the first time I cut it refused to even do it... They just sat there playing with it and telling me how soft it was (Shutup greggy!)... They kept telling me what a mistake it was to cut it... The owner of the salon finally came out and made the cut... I swear that one girl was gonna cry...

But it went for a good cause... and it trimmed (pardon the pun) almost 10 minutes of my time to get ready in the morning...

Dude it's all about the Mullet baby.

It's All Business up front and party in the rear baby Yeah acclaim.gifstooges.gif

All kidding aside I am with yeah lighthouse us tall guys, 6' 6", we have to see the worst of the worst when it comes to people bad DOs. Its all about the short and sensible thankfully I was genetically blessed with a full head of hair no baldness in Males in family. cloud9.gif

Dude it's all about the Mullet baby.

It's All Business up front and party in the rear baby Yeah acclaim.gifstooges.gif

All kidding aside I am with yeah lighthouse us tall guys, 6' 6", we have to see the worst of the worst when it comes to people bad DOs. Its all about the short and sensible thankfully I was genetically blessed with a full head of hair no baldness in Males in family. cloud9.gif

flamed.gif Wow was it the Mullet comment or hair jealousy that took me from three stars down to two stars 893whatthe.gif...there are way to many haters on this board....it was a joke ladies and gents sorry.gif

Being the ex-hippie that I am...I can't believe that I checked "short and sensible"... 893whatthe.gif

Actually my hair might be short but, according to the wife, it's not that sensible... crazy.gif

Did Chuck respond, as someone voted for ponytail?

maybe Snizzenfixit was in the room as there is now more that one vote.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

...unless Joanna voted twice... makepoint.gif

Military Buzzcut or buzzed bald all the way around, skinhead style but with a touch of fuzz that the "Peanut" at zero blade just can't clip off.

When younger I had the skater bangs that combed down from the left side of my head down to my chin and I also had the long hair in the back that reached down a few inches. But sides were shaved always - mohawkian even...