• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any FF 22 looking for a new owner??

16 posts in this topic

Looking for a cgc graded 2-6 ..looking to get prices as I have a big web design job finishing soon. Anyone got one sitting around?

Let me get this straight...you're willing to shell out cash for an FF #22 but at the same time be willing to accept money from strangers on this Forum to help your sister-in-law? foreheadslap.gif

Something doesn't add up... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Jim

Looking for a cgc graded 2-6 ..looking to get prices as I have a big web design job finishing soon. Anyone got one sitting around?

You're willing to shell out cash for an FF #22 and at the same time be willing to accept money from strangers to help your sister-in-law? foreheadslap.gif

Jim

No!! Read and don't assume!! always someone to stir up [embarrassing lack of self control]. I have sold all my collection off to help out my family. I am looking to start a new collection down the road. Just becasue some people out of the kindness of their heart want to donate to someone who needs help does that mean I need to stop buying everything for myself and my family all together? I have a vacation to Florida comming up to, should I cancel that and tell my wife and boys that we cant go becasue someone on the forums thinks its wrong? Well if you really want to know I have to date gave my brother over a [embarrassing lack of self control] load of money! Between buying a van for them, paying off a mortgage so he can stay home and take care of his wife until she can do for herself(if that day ever comes) and many other things.

So why dont you quit being an a ss and if you got a problem my # is 260-7484686 or my address is..

9820 moeller rd

new haven , IN

I'm tired of you asshats that want to jump on these people who are doing a good thing, why not just go on your way without trying to stir up some [embarrassing lack of self control].

I just hope for your sake nothing like this ever happens to anyone your close to. But if it does I will be first in line to help you out. Thats just the kind of person I am, even if you have been an as s to me in the past!

You're willing to shell out cash for an FF #22 and at the same time be willing to accept money from strangers to help your sister-in-law? foreheadslap.gif

Jim

No!! Read and don't assume!! always someone to stir up [embarrassing lack of self control]. I have sold all my collection off to help out my family. I am looking to start a new collection down the road. Just becasue some people out of the kindness of their heart want to donate to someone who needs help does that mean I need to stop buying everything for myself and my family all together? I have a vacation to Florida comming up to, should I cancel that and tell my wife and boys that we cant go becasue someone on the forums thinks its wrong? Well if you really want to know I have to date gave my brother over a [embarrassing lack of self control] load of money! Between buying a van for them, paying off a mortgage so he can stay home and take care of his wife until she can do for herself(if that day ever comes) and many other things.

So why dont you quit being an a ss and if you got a problem my # is 260-7484686 or my address is..

9820 moeller rd

new haven , IN

I'm tired of you asshats that want to jump on these people who are doing a good thing, why not just go on your way without trying to stir up some [embarrassing lack of self control].

I just hope for your sake nothing like this ever happens to anyone your close to. But if it does I will be first in line to help you out. Thats just the kind of person I am, even if you have been an as s to me in the past!

Be a man and REALLY focus on what is important and maybe I'd have some sympathy. Don't make out to be the victim and then decide it's time to play the field. It doesn't work both ways. Taking charity, and you've done so in spades, also requires a bit of humility and reflection. Does the Sis-In-Law require further assistance? Does the brother? Hell...does the mother? You seem to have your priorities all screwed up. Especially when you come on a Forum that has given more assistance than anyone since it started.

Or has two days since the Raffle changed things with her condition?

Jim

You really need to quit judging me now! You have no idea what my life pertains or how much time I put in at the hospital or helping my brother. Why are my priorities screwed up. Because something I love (collecting comics) is still on my mind and I am planning on future buys. If me coming to these boards to escape the every day ordeal of what Stephanie is going through and everyone else is wrong then I'm guilty. And once again I have not bought a comic since this thing has happened. I haven't even bought any new books. And I don't plan on buying anything soon. Am I in the market for future buys, yes!! But will I neglect my wife and kids..NO!!!!!!!! Now if you insist on trolling my threads I will take it to higher ups as I really dont need negative vibes from peeps like you in my life right now.

Have a nice day

Just becasue some people out of the kindness of their heart want to donate to someone who needs help does that mean I need to stop buying everything for myself and my family all together?

No, but I would definitely put a halt to the charitable donations before starting to actively refill my comic collection.

Otherwise it just looks bad. confused-smiley-013.gif

You also seem to believe that people "give out of the kindness of their heart", but I disagree - I bet most people saw and heard about the "serious financial need" your family was experiencing and responded in kind.

I guarantee if your last name were Getty, Rockefeller or Hearst, no one would have donated "out of the goodness of their heart".

I just hope for your sake nothing like this ever happens to anyone your close to.

I really wish you'd stop posting this, as it's insulting to people like myself, who have endured far worse family tragedies in private.

You really need to quit judging me now! You have no idea what my life pertains or how much time I put in at the hospital or helping my brother. Why are my priorities screwed up. Because something I love (collecting comics) is still on my mind and I am planning on future buys. If me coming to these boards to escape the every day ordeal of what Stephanie is going through and everyone else is wrong then I'm guilty. And once again I have not bought a comic since this thing has happened. I haven't even bought any new books. And I don't plan on buying anything soon. Am I in the market for future buys, yes!! But will I neglect my wife and kids..NO!!!!!!!! Now if you insist on trolling my threads I will take it to higher ups as I really dont need negative vibes from peeps like you in my life right now.

Have a nice day

No...crying about having to support your family but at the same time having enough to buy comics AND plan a vaction...all the while readily accepting donations from good people is the problem here...

Doesn't matter how much you've spent in the hospital or given to your family, details you've readily expressed on your own...it's the amount of good faith you've been given on this Forum and your apparent abuse of such that is the problem...

Take it to higher ups...I think they'll see the same as I...as will others on this Forum...

Jim

Have a nice day

No...crying about having to support your family but at the same time having enough to buy comics AND plan a vaction...all the while readily accepting donations from good people is the problem here...

Doesn't matter how much you've spent in the hospital or given to your family, details you've readily expressed on your own...it's the amount of good faith you've been given on this Forum and your apparent abuse of such that is the problem...

Take it to higher ups...I think they'll see the same as I...as will others on this Forum...

Jim

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Have a nice day

Jim

One last time, no one is BUYING comics!!! And as for the vacation,it was planned a year ago... foreheadslap.gif

I just hope for your sake nothing like this ever happens to anyone your close to.

I really wish you'd stop posting this, as it's insulting to people like myself, who have endured far worse family tragedies in private.

I appoligize JC as it wasn't meant to insult anyone. I dont pretend to know how bad anyone has had it as I am sure there are many people out there that have had it rough too.

I just made the mistake and aired my situation to my friends here as I'm an open book and always will be. That has been my choice and as Timuthy pointed out is my mistake. So from this post forward. I'm done..People who know me and want updates send me emails or go to stephs blog. But I think I'm done posting on these boards for awhile as I will have people judge me no matter what I do. And emotionally I'm drained and don't need negative vibes anymore.

So thank you all for the kind prayers and donations, please to you that really care send me PM's as I will still answer them.

God Bless,

Rich

And thus a word to the wise, don't let the forum know too much about your personal life. For good or ill it only opens one to criticism.

That's not true at all.

Look at the "Joanna Situation" - the forum came together and got her out of a tough financial bind. And not one negative word was said - because she had already sold off the majority of her comics and art before and everyone KNEW she was in dire need of funds.

Plus, she didn't come on here a few days later asking to if anyone had a Wonder Woman #109 for sale. insane.gif

I appoligize JC as it wasn't meant to insult anyone. I dont pretend to know how bad anyone has had it as I am sure there are many people out there that have had it rough too.

I'll say one thing: please be happy your sister-in-law is alive. Not everyone makes it out of accidents like that, and little children growing after the tragic and sudden loss of a parent is one of the most heatbreaking things you'll ever see.