• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Masterworks Question: Spider-Man vs Fantastic 4?

9 posts in this topic

Anyone know why more reprint Masterworks editions exist for F4 versus Spider-Man? I would think ASM would be more popular. I love buying these as easy to store/access readers. Any idea if/when ASM #8 will be coming out?

V/R,

Mike

http://www.marvelmasterworks.com/current_news.html

October will see two Masterworks releases! The Marvel Age entry is Amazing Spider-Man Masterworks Vol. 8, which will reprint Amazing Spider-Man #68-77 and Marvel Super-Heroes #14, the very first Ross Andru-drawn story that is finally getting canonized in Masterworks. It's a real rarity that will help make for a very fine, and long overdue, Masterworks book!

The other entry is perfectly befitting its October release date! Tales of Suspense Vol. 1 will be an Atlas Era release that will provide the perfect companion to the Tales to Astonish volume that was released back in January. Like the TTA volume, this book will reprint the first ten issues worth of sci-fi, eerie mystery and monster comics from some of the era's top creators, like Jack Kirby, Steve Ditko, Don Heck and more!

http://www.marvelmasterworks.com/current_news.html

October will see two Masterworks releases! The Marvel Age entry is Amazing Spider-Man Masterworks Vol. 8, which will reprint Amazing Spider-Man #68-77 and Marvel Super-Heroes #14, the very first Ross Andru-drawn story that is finally getting canonized in Masterworks. It's a real rarity that will help make for a very fine, and long overdue, Masterworks book!

The other entry is perfectly befitting its October release date! Tales of Suspense Vol. 1 will be an Atlas Era release that will provide the perfect companion to the Tales to Astonish volume that was released back in January. Like the TTA volume, this book will reprint the first ten issues worth of sci-fi, eerie mystery and monster comics from some of the era's top creators, like Jack Kirby, Steve Ditko, Don Heck and more!

Yes, I finally found a NM 9.4 copy of the Marvel Super-Heroes #14! Great looking comic, and in Octy I'll even be able to read it! Thanks for the info.

V/R,

Mike

Why did this one sell of so much? What am I missing?

confused-smiley-013.gifebay listing

Makes no sense to me, but to each his/her own. Once I found out the new Masterworks versions were coming out, I sold all my originals on eBay for big bucks. I only had them for readers, so it was a great deal for me.

V/R,

Mike