• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Wonder Woman 199

9 posts in this topic

Is that a smudge on the back left edge (thumbprint?)? Want to say 9.0 but agree with Tim, 8.5 probably about right. Front presents even better...sweet book!

Is that a smudge on the back left edge (thumbprint?)? Want to say 9.0 but agree with Tim, 8.5 probably about right. Front presents even better...sweet book!

What defects are you guys seeing to drop it to an 8.5?

I can't see a whole lot wrong with it, but maybe I missed something. confused-smiley-013.gif

My scanner shadows pretty bad, the back cover is solid, no fingerprints. I sent in a GL/GA that had more defects than this one and came back a 9.2

That said, it is tough to see the full book from a scan.

Just interesting to see what you guys think!

If it came back anything less than a 9.2 I would be upset...I guess now I have to send it in to see 27_laughing.gif

I can't see a whole lot wrong with it, but maybe I missed something. confused-smiley-013.gif

Since that's not smudging on the back, I revise my grade...9.0 at the very least. I see a nick in the ULC and just a touch of wear on the back...not sure if it would stop a 9.2 or not. A real beauty of a book, for sure!

Since that's not smudging on the back, I revise my grade...9.0 at the very least. I see a nick in the ULC and just a touch of wear on the back...not sure if it would stop a 9.2 or not. A real beauty of a book, for sure!

Always trust a guy named Jon headbang.gif

I was wondering who was going to see the UPHC, and yes it has a light nick. Well trained eye! This was the largest flaw I saw...