• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spiderman: Blue

12 posts in this topic

Spidey Blue, DD Yellow, and Hulk Gray are all OK. They are beautifullly drawn, but I found the stories, while decent, to be really simple compared to the likes of Long Halloween.

I liked Spidey and DD. The Hulk wasn't too great. Though, him throwing down with the old school yellow Iron Man was cool. I have to agree, Long Halloween was WAY better than all three of them.

Pat

Is anyone familiar with this six part mini from 2002-03? I like the cover art and was wondering if the story was worth reading? popcorn.gif

i think it is worth reading....however, i am not exactly sure it is worth owning. i would only buy the back issues at a heavy discount of the cover price.

go to your local library and see if they have it. i just checked and mine does. these days, i find the library has a really great selection of graphic novels.

as a couple of people already mentioned, The Long Halloween and Superman For All Seasons are much better and definitely worth owning.

s