• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone going to be in Boston on Sunday??

8 posts in this topic

I'm going to the comic and toy show. I'll be looking to get some mylites load up on some cheepy marvels from the 50cent bin, and i'll also be looking for either a 9.0 ASM 129 or a NM raw copy that looks good to me. Maybe some other things, we'll see what i can afford. Budget is tight since i'm saving 4 grand and looking for either an AF15, Hulk#1, or sometihng like that to blow some money on..maybe a higher grade ASM 14..who knows..

Just got back into comics after a while out so i'm learning the ropes again on what things are worth and what my goals are. Anyone in the area have a nice collection i can drool over and maybe get some spare issues to get my comic numbers back up PM me...lol I have a cgc 8.0 Hulk 181 coming tommorow.,Looks like a VERY nice book. I'll probably upgrade in a few years to 9.0..no rush now..

Anyway, anyone ever go to this show??