• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hulk 2 rumors...

31 posts in this topic

<A HULK vs. THING fight is gonna sell more tickets than Tyson-Holyfield 1 but it won't sell if the HULK is puching a midget.>

c'mon, who doesn't like some ol' fashion midgit wrastlin'?

<A HULK vs. THING fight is gonna sell more tickets than Tyson-Holyfield 1 but it won't sell if the HULK is puching a midget.>

c'mon, who doesn't like some ol' fashion midgit wrastlin'?

Well I hope they don't take the same route with the Silver Surfer and cast a 5'-5" guy. foreheadslap.gif

In films, matching up characters from different series is what they do when one or both is ready for the dumper. Think Freddy Vs Jason, or Abbott And Costello Meet The Wolf Man.

From Rottentomatoes.com

"Some good news and bad news seems to be floating around regarding the "Hulk" sequel. Word is that Eric Bana is entirely out of the running for the follow-up, but also that the flick might harken back to the classic 1970s series that old folks like me remember fondly."

foreheadslap.gif

Sounds like the nail in the coffin for me...

I guess I'll be the only one to say yay.gifheadbang.gif to this news. Although I like Bana in some of his other movies, I didn't care for his Banner.

I also hope that they do get an actor to play the hulk rather than a CGI Shrek-Hulk character. I know several of my friends who thought they still should have had Lou play the role (the guy is still huge).

I guess I'm also the only one who loved the original show. It had a huge impact on me as a kid and the cool thing was, he got played by a real human being...made it much more believable to me. I just have a hard time buying into all the CGI stuff. Looks cool, but not believable at all.

I look forward to it.

In films, matching up characters from different series is what they do when one or both is ready for the dumper. Think Freddy Vs Jason, or Abbott And Costello Meet The Wolf Man.

I liked those movies. FVJ made a nice profit and my favorite Abbott and Costello movie was "Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstien". I'd rather see some of these team up movies over all the recycled remakes they keep pumping out.

I liked those movies. FVJ made a nice profit and my favorite Abbott and Costello movie was "Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstien". I'd rather see some of these team up movies over all the recycled remakes they keep pumping out.

and if i'm not mistaken, A&C meet Frankenstein was the biggest grossing movie for Universal studios that year. and it was terrific...........i still get a huge kick outta that movie every time i see it (which has been many, many.............). they got it right by playing the monsters straight. ("Chick, oh Chick!!!!!!)

I also hope that they do get an actor to play the hulk rather than a CGI Shrek-Hulk character. I know several of my friends who thought they still should have had Lou play the role (the guy is still huge).

I guess I'm also the only one who loved the original show. It had a huge impact on me as a kid and the cool thing was, he got played by a real human being...made it much more believable to me. I just have a hard time buying into all the CGI stuff. Looks cool, but not believable at all.

So we will have Lou just flexing his muscles in slow motion for most of the movie? No thanks! sleeping.gif

Fredddy v Jason is not ready for the dumper. A Freddy origin pic is in the works, as are FvJ2.

If Marvel has their brains on, and they plan on cross-casting of all of the movied-supered characters....

Fun to think about, but it'll never happen.

The fact that Silver Surfer is in FF 2 is cross casting, no?

The fact that Silver Surfer is in FF 2 is cross casting, no?

Yes it is!!!

The first one and hopefully many more to come! I gotta stockpile more Silver on ebay!!!

CAL takeit.gif