• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BRIT - (Robert Kirkman and Tony Moore)

8 posts in this topic

I really enjoyed the three issues of Brit (written by Robert Kirkman and Tony Moore), and I was wondering if anyone knew about future issues.... In my opinion, everything Kirkman and Moore work on together is golden (Walking Dead, Battle Pope, etc..), and I need some more BRIT!

Thanks for any help or info headbang.gif

i'm not sure kirkman gets along with moore anymore.

Actually, I just heard that from Kris (thecollector). Any idea what may have caused this? As I understand it, both are very nice guys and even started "Studio Funk-O-Tron" together.

Brit is part of the Invicible world and has shown up there once or twice, along with the guys from Capes. I remember when I first read, I think it was the second Brit, where the guy with mind control made the crowd of people form a giant person. Really amazing. I wonder if that's even possible (either the gymnastics or the mind control).

Brit is part of the Invicible world and has shown up there once or twice, along with the guys from Capes. I remember when I first read, I think it was the second Brit, where the guy with mind control made the crowd of people form a giant person. Really amazing. I wonder if that's even possible (either the gymnastics or the mind control).

Hmmm, I don't remember. Now I can go back and read some Brit. It will be really sweet to have them all collected and in color. Good excuse to buy it.

Speaking of which, has the Walking Dead HC (1 through 12 I think) come out yet? It's like $30.

Pat