• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC Comic Book Heroes Stamps

11 posts in this topic

Most of you know I work at the Post Office as a retail clerk. So, I thought I would try to help the internationals a little here and give back to the forum.

AT COST, I will send you a sheet of the new DC Super Hero stamps if you want. I have access to 10 sheets but could probably get more if needed.

The cost would be (In US Funds):

To Canada : $7.80 (sheet of 20) + .49 (envelope) + postage of $1.70 for airmail or $7.50 for Global Priority.

To Europe: $7.80 (sheet of 20) + .49 (envelope) + postage of $4.20 for airmail or $9.50 for Global Priority.

To Japan, Australia, New Zealand: $7.80 (sheet of 20) + .49 (envelope) + postage of $4.65 for airmail or $9.50 for Global Priority.

If you use Global Priority subtract the 49 cents for the envelope.

I will use two pieces of cardboard to keep the packages from being bent.

You can read about the stamps here: DC Comics Stamps link

Expected release is July 20th.

PM me or let me know in this thread if you are interested.

(p.s. if you live in the states but can't get to a post office, I'll be glad to do this for you also flowerred.gif)

Most of you know I work at the Post Office as a retail clerk. So, I thought I would try to help the internationals a little here and give back to the forum.

AT COST, I will send you a sheet of the new DC Super Hero stamps if you want. I have access to 10 sheets but could probably get more if needed.

thumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Cool!

Why do you have access to only 10 sheets? Is that going to be the allotment per USPS office or something?

Thirteen sheets are the initial allotment my Post Office will get. We are just a 2 window unit. Three sheets I'm buying for myself! I do have access to more from our main Post Office, I just don't know how many. Also, I would imagine we will get a larger order of them later.

My company printed the invites and the like for the opening ceremonies for those stamps, which is (of course) in San Diego this Wed.

Paul Levitz is the guest speaker.

I'm not sure where it is going to be but it's at 10 :30 AM Wed.

Hey brother.....you going to San Diego?

Wish I could afford to. Just once, I hope to make it to San Diego for the Comic-Con. Wife said I could go this year but I am only allowed to purchase a one-way ticket.

sorry.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

She must know my SO, Ricki...

Larry