• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FF 48 guess the Mile High Grade from 1986?? Thanks for opinions..

16 posts in this topic

I think a 4.5 is a bit low. To me, it looks like this book has similar wear to a couple of the recent X-men books that were posted. The worst here is the yucky looking spine. I'd say a weak 5.5. I was guessing Mile High's 1980's grade was F/VF.

No Timmy Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....................

Don't place an unrealistically low grade on this beauty just to lower my asking price. This book is not a VG........not a Fine either.....but definately not a VG. It has many positives going for it. Still glossy, no major corner creases, generally clean and flat, nice colors etc.

Thanks for all the opinions guys. The book is solid, staples are tight, and page quality is decent...I'll have to open it up to confirm color though.

I bought this while in college in Boulder. I purchased it from the Denver Mile High Store on Halifax street (??) for the whopping sum total of $14. It was graded as a fine as can be seen in my taped description, and I graded it as a FN- when I put it in the mylar years ago. I need to take it out and re-grade it with the changing times. I can't see this grading lower than a 4.5-5.0 as there are no major creases and the spine wear is the major detraction.

yeah, 20 years will knock a big down a little unless maybe in absolutely perfect conditions

?????

are you referring to grading standards or 20 more years of mis-handling?

I agree with A - 5.0. I'll give ya $15 for it. insane.gif

Go look at my advice in the other thread and see if you agree. poke2.gif