• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So I Purchased a "NM/MT-" book from eBay..

12 posts in this topic

No way it's a VF/VF+ book. I can see eight color breaking spine cracks + bottom right corner is blunted.

I'd say FN/VF 7.0 or VF-7.5 max.

Oh man... that sucks Murph... oh wait... that might be a good thing... better remember the comma next time...

That sucks, Murph... ah much better...

It's a shame the book has a 4" tear on page 11... otherwise I would have said VF... but either way, send it back...

What the Hell else is new most of them cant grade and when they do here is how it usually goes for the most part.

NM-Mt Usually a 9.0 at best

NM+ Usally a 8.0 to sometimes a 9.0

NM Usually a 8.0 well mostly

NM- FN VF

VF-Nm it usually is nothing associated with as in a FnVf Ive seen many that are fine fine +

any thing under this is usally not even worth it Unless you know the people

Ebay grading should have a guide all by it self as, Hey maybe I could make a Ebay graders guide and sell it on ebay to all the ebay grading going on.Im not saying its all like this, rantpost.gif just 90 Percent or better.

Davidking623

Gee Murph, ya' never said who it was from? Everyone here is insinuating that it's Comic-Keys. Could they possibly be wrong? Is that possible? Or will you play to the crowd, lie, and say it was from Comic-Keys, even though it wasn't?

How do I know it wasn't from Comic-Keys? I don't have to know jack about anything! On this Board, you just open your mouth and fire away and whether you know what the hell you're talking about, whether you're a bald-faced liar, or whether or not you have a brain cell in your head, it doesn't matter!!!!

Do clear the putrified air in here for us Murph. Comic-Keys. Was it from Comic-Keys or not?

You KNOW what your penniless peanut gallery wants to hear. To tell the truth and burst their bubble heads or not. Just curious which way you'll swing on this one Murph.

I believe only one person made a loose claim that it could be from Comic-Keys (which is obviously you, and hi again Hammer). I don't have any reason to say it was from Comic-Keys, so I won't. The book didn't come from Hammer, I doubt it'd be possible to buy a "NM/MT" from Hammer that didn't look gorgeous.

Brian