• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Turner covers enough is enough

7 posts in this topic

I don't see them holding value simply being based on a Turner variant. A Turner variant of a sought after book, maybe.

I'm just glad to see something from him. With the cancer return, I'm sure it's hard enough to do even that.

More so, after the cancer subsided, he honored his agreements to show up at LCS' that bought a high volume of Fathom #1. Years after it occurred. I have a lot of respect for him. Gool ole' Colorado was one of those.

Pat

I was unaware that mike's cancer had came back. He is one of the hardest working men in the industry today. And a very nice guy. He will stop in the middle of a convention lobby to talk to you if he knows you. he is always very nice to his fans. he will sign 10 per person when other artist will only sign 3 to 5. Every body in the industry could learn something from mike.

At what point will Michael Turner covers over saturate the market. Given the large number of covers he has done will they hold their value.

I wasn't aware that they had real value because they were turner covers. Most of these things are x/x ratio covers right which will bump the price up temporarily. Long term, forget it.